***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hope

Enlighten me please! Because what I saw this team still of being screwed with to much! Moving our best end to my for an unproven rookie, neglecting nt, all new ilb's one who is a rookie and should be learning from JT(even though he is dead to me), Sean Smith sucks, the same Henne that played at UM great one week vacant the next, a oline that has been screwed with so much there is no chemistry and unity, and a RETARD FOR AN OC!

I may be wrong but the Colts, who I'm pretty sure went to the SB last year, got blasted 59-24 and are 0-3 in preseason.....

Calm down everyone. We played with a pretty "vanilla" defense today. Once the regular season kicks in, we'll bring the exotic blitzes and packages and cause more turnovers. It's better we learn more about our team in the preseason rather than in the regular season.

Enlighten me please! Because what I saw this team still of being screwed with to much! Moving our best end to my for an unproven rookie, neglecting nt, all new ilb's one who is a rookie and should be learning from JT(even though he is dead to me), Sean Smith sucks, the same Henne that played at UM great one week vacant the next, a oline that has been screwed with so much there is no chemistry and unity, and a RETARD FOR AN OC!

wow....it's time to go take a cold shower.

I wonder if the jets fans are having a meltdown about their starters only scoring 3 points??? Or mayb it's just fans of s. Fl teams that turn into crying idiots?

Yet your still a Dolphin fan...
blankgifts20100827221015cmxid2101-1.010005992800338786xmc
masochism

gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, esp. the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

i havent even watched the game, and im not one of these fly off the handle fans. but i honestly dont think the Phins will be as good record wise as many think this year. still too many question marks. god forbid we get Henne an athletic TE. when Brian Hartline is your #2 wr, sorry but thats not good enough in my book. this team still has quite a ways to go IMO.......

i havent even watched the game, and im not one of these fly off the handle fans. but i honestly dont think the Phins will be as good record wise as many think this year. still too many question marks. god forbid we get Henne an athletic TE. when Brian Hartline is your #2 wr, sorry but thats not good enough in my book. this team still has quite a ways to go IMO.......

No this is a playoff team, but not necessarily a SB winning team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom