***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win does it count for the regular season???????...champ

You again. It's been a while, pom poms ready? lol

As long as the starters are in, that's what indicates where we are. And right now that isn't very good. We're looking for certain things, QB reads, OL push, secondary coverage and it looks pretty bad.

Ohhhh noez!!! Just cancel the season cuz we all know this team won't win a game at all after this preseason performance!

i wonder if the jets fans are having a meltdown about their starters only scoring 3 points??? Or mayb it's just fans of s. Fl teams that turn into crying idiots?

or maybe we see some serious concerns and refuse to stick our heads in the sand!

defense looks real suspect. I hope we are still holding back. Bell finally getting a pick was good to see. All in all, we need better man to man play.. tight ends still getting separtion on the line backers...I dunno man, but you all will hate me for this but I still like pennington better than henne. And this team plays better when he is out there... He plays with more enthuasiam. Pennington just knows what to do in all scenarios..Arm didnt look bad either. Marlon Moore looked great to me. Running game looks suspect as well.. Oline needs work.. good thing is..they will get chewed out this week. special teams need major work..we flat sucked...didnt look like a playoff team..but its preseason and we play better than this..

Yet your still a Dolphin fan...
blankgifts20100827221015cmxid2101-1.010005992800338786xmc
masochism

gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, esp. the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

YEP I am always a Dolphins fan! However that doesn't mean I ignore the obvious, there are way to many holes and concerns with the season right around the corner!

You again. It's been a while, pom poms ready? lol

As long as the starters are in, that's what indicates where we are. And right now that isn't very good. We're looking for certain things, QB reads, OL push, secondary coverage and it looks pretty bad.

Couldn't have been to long....you've only bee floating around here less than a year...

I'm not sure about the pom pom thing...considering I spent the the whole preseason and first 3 weeks of last season getting slammed by 80% of the posters here because i was chirping to bench Pennington.

I mean....your mom cheers me on and keeps me going, so maybe she has pom poms??? I dunno.

Yes Im ready for my infraction now....

well if Im a Pats fan Im pretty concerned about my starting defense. Considering the Rams backups were controlling the ball and dropping 7 on their starters.

I wonder if the jets fans are having a meltdown about their starters only scoring 3 points??? Or mayb it's just fans of s. Fl teams that turn into crying idiots?

I love how when fans criticize it's always "over-reacting", but usually Tony Sparano has a way of coming out and criticizing the exact same things that most posters on here are condemned for.

Lets just focus on one week at a time.....Bills anybody?

Its gonna be a hard fought game in Buffalo but I think we come out on top 24-10. Buffalo has a good pass D so im guessing Henne wont impress but he'll do respectable. The game will be won with R & R and the wildcat.

Couldn't have been to long....you've only bee floating around here less than a year...

I'm not sure about the pom pom thing...considering I spent the the whole preseason and first 3 weeks of last season getting slammed by 80% of the posters here because i was chirping to bench Pennington.

I mean....your mom cheers me on and keeps me going, so maybe she has pom poms??? I dunno.

Yes Im ready for my infraction now....

Yeah, very original. C'mon, mom jokes are about as stale as Henning's playbook.

Bench Pennington? Not very hardcore. How about benching Crowder or Fasano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom