**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

Lets GO DOLPHINS!! Let's have a clean game, no injuries and lets just keep improving!

is that your truck in the avatar phin? - post some more pics if ya got 'em...

BlitPhinFan said:
I am listening via NFL.com's Field Pass. They have a 7 day free trial. Just cancel before the 7 days are up.

Is there anything needed to download??

I just ordered it and everytime I click on the "Listen Miami' link, it sends me back to the ordering page. I need help.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Is there anything needed to download??

I just ordered it and everytime I click on the "Listen Miami' link, it sends me back to the ordering page. I need help.

It requires realplayer. www.real.com

btw - i got some hot new threads in the l.l. - if ya get a chance, check em out...

d-day said:
btw - i got some hot new threads in the l.l. - if ya get a chance, check em out...

:D I am always lurking there! :up: Love your work d-day and much appreciated as well!

it would be nice if someone here would IM me and tell me everything that goes on..i would appreciate it so much

Is Channel 4 just a BLACKSCREEN for anyone else? I can hear, but not see anything.. It went off while Jill Martin was talking.

Back
Top Bottom