**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

live cable feed through monitor?!?! tell me, i aint trying to wtach cleveland vs NY giants, haha

I already don't like Jimmy Cefalo. He's just so NICE. It's like he's doing a sports wrapup for TV.

Lets keep an eye on thses specific guys

Bob's key:O line play
Nat's key: Madison

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Is there anything needed to download??

I just ordered it and everytime I click on the "Listen Miami' link, it sends me back to the ordering page. I need help.

same here, when it goes back to the ordering page , at the top right hand side it says "existing account click here" then will ask for your email and password;

someone who lives in Miami should do thier own Onliune radio boradcast and just put the comp mic next to the TV

arsenal said:
live cable feed through monitor?!?! tell me, i aint trying to wtach cleveland vs NY giants, haha

TV tuner card... or a video card like the ATI All-in-Wonder cards will allow you to plug your cable into the card and play the channel of your choice in a window or full screen. Great for people that have a dual monitor setup as well. Put the TV feed on on monitor and surf, work, play games... etc on the other.

arsenal said:

helps if you live in south fl - they're showing the game on cable here

CChambers7284 said:
someone who lives in Miami should do thier own Onliune radio boradcast and just put the comp mic next to the TV

haha thats a good idea, just open an aim or yahoo chat and give your own personal play by play, haha

Back
Top Bottom