**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

Did I just hear that right on the pre-game broadcast? They said Diamond is going to be in 2 tight end sets with McMichael. Looks like Lee may be on the outside looking in now.

BlitPhinFan said:
Did I just hear that right on the pre-game broadcast. They said Diamond is going to be in 2 tight end sets with McMichael.

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!:eek:

BlitPhinFan said:
Did I just hear that right on the pre-game broadcast? They said Diamond is going to be in 2 tight end sets with McMichael. Looks like Lee may be on the outside looking in now.

It's about time, but I'm not sure Diamond is the answer based on one preseason game-Rader and Holmes looked good in scrub duty also-Go Phins

Finsletmedown said:
THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!:eek:

I agree. If it's true, I hope to hear from those watching the game on how he looks. I will only be listening via field pass(No DTV or NFL Network :cry: ).

Spinelord said:
It's about time, but I'm not sure Diamond is the answer based on one preseason game-Rader and Holmes looked good in scrub duty also-Go Phins

I'm not sure either but, right now, I will take anyone over Lee to see if they can unseat him.

Is this game being brodcasted on radio. I live in NJ and would like to know if it is possible for me to tune in. Thx!

Pregame show has an intervie with Saban right now on TV.

IceStorm said:
Anywhere we can hear the pregame show?

I am listening via NFL.com's Field Pass. They have a 7 day free trial. Just cancel before the 7 days are up.

Back
Top Bottom