***Official Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Preseason Game Night Thread***

I can't remember the last time we had 3 quarterbacks and none of them made me vomit thinking about watching them play. Even though it's only preseason it was nice to watch a dolphin game from start to finish again.

Sean Smith, rookie of the year!

We'll see, good start for him, I'm sure that'll give him confidence, now he needs a bad game to see how he reacts, but I want that during ps..not the real games..

We'll see, good start for him, I'm sure that'll give him confidence, now he needs a bad game to see how he reacts, but I want that during ps..not the real games..

May he be disappointed all his NFL career and never know a bad game!!:lol:

Yeah its only pre season but to win a game in the pre season you literally always use your whole 1,2 and 3 string to win so its a total team effort.

Over all our play was very poor but it was the first game of the pre-season and that rain was coming down hard! I thought Pat White looked the best out of all the Dolphins players, his stats defiantly do not show how he played. Second I thought Patrick Turner looked good, despite dropping a few passed while a hurricane was going on.

Hey we will improve guys!

But whyyyyy did they have to play that stupid horrible gay Jimmy Buffet song? Did you see that fans dancing to it? Oh my god I'm so disgusted. Where are all the people on here saying "Don't worry they wont play it at the games!" where are they now.

I hate the way all of this has to get in the way of my fan hood.

<Number one Stephan Ross hater.

GO Dolphins! Not Stephan Ross!

Now I get to watch the game all over again on the NFL network..watched it on the internet, quality wasn't the greatest, but I saw the game and I'm happy as hell..it was nice to watch and participate with you guys seeing the same thing instead of trying to imagine it..

soooo, can i get a game summary?
1.) Jags start. D dominates.
2.) Offense looks pretty good. FG
3.) Jags get a FG.
4.) Both teams battle. Henne comes in.
5.) Henne leads team to endzone, but Ricky drops the catch. We get a FG. 6-3.
6.) Jags get a FG again. 6-6
7.) Henne throws a Int
8.) Jags get another FG with tons of penalties on them. 6-9.
9.) Henne redeems himself and throws a TD to Wilford. Carpenter misses extra point. 12-9
10.) Both teams battle it out. White comes in. Throws INT, but not his fault.
11.) White continues to look impressive.
12.) Jags throw a INT to Sean Smith.
13.) Jags throw a INT to JD Folsom.
14.) Dolphins hold Jags at the red zone on 4th down.
15.) White and the O run the clock down.
16.) Fins win the game, 12-9.

P.S. Chris Williams was impressive as a punt returner. Hillard was great. Vontae made mental mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom