***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

culpepper2chambers said:
im good waitin for the pizza to get here.......cant listen to the game tho:(

how bouts you?

Beer in the freezer gettin cold....here in Jax, so I'll watch it on UPN. Couldn't make it to SOFLA.

azfinfanmang said:
www.sportsline.com

Probably your best shot.

Oh and GO PHINZZZZZ.

Gotta see D-Hagan explode right out of the shute.

Excited to see how our D holds up also....

Prediction. Roth gets a sack tonight....
Do they have a gamecenter type setup or do they just update the scoreboard. I have never used them before or heard from anyone who used cbs.

feelthepain said:
They just showed a split screen of Daunte and Joey fully dressed on NFL network......love it!!!
I saw that looking good in the Aqua. anyone know why they are not wearing white at home like last year?

redpitsea said:
Whats worse not getting the channel or getting the Cowgirls vs whoever. uhh now im pissed again!
You WIN! :french:

Guys, NFL Network will be showing bits and pieces of it live. So thats better than nothing to those who are left out. (Like me)

WestCovPhins said:
I saw that looking good in the Aqua. anyone know why they are not wearing white at home like last year?

Mabye because the fans complained about the white on white for most of the year last year. Just a guess.

bobdroopy said:
Guys, NFL Network will be showing bits and pieces of it live. So thats better than nothing to those who are left out. (Like me)

:tantrum: Yeah, well... Time Waner in my area doesn't carry that channel either! :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom