***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread*** | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

late again said:
I think you should keep in mind that Jacksonville kept their 1st string offense on the field the entire 1st half. So....yeah our back up DBs looked like..... back ups against the Jags 1st team offense.

yeah but it was mostly their 2nd and 3rd string but with their very talented backup garrard in for the rest of the game

It's not a good sign when one of your best positive statements is "at least no one got injured." Guys, it's pretty hard to get injured when you're just watching your opponent streak by you for 6 points all night!

late again said:
I think you should keep in mind that Jacksonville kept their 1st string offense on the field the entire 1st half. So....yeah our back up DBs looked like..... back ups against the Jags 1st team offense.

Can we just accept that our secondary got outplayed today and stop making excuses? These guys have to be ready to step up any time someone gets injured, nickel, dime coverage. I'm not saying puch the panic button, but there should not be a massive dropoff in perfofmance just because second string players are in. Some of the plays we got burned on involved our starters anyway.

Mr. Reality said:
I don't see any need for Berlin on this team.
He won't be. But we get an exemption for him. So, he'll probably stay around until we have to dump. Obviously, there's no way he beats Lemon out for the 3rd QB spot.

Silverphin said:
Guys, I know this has been said already, but it can't be stressed enough. Don't take too much stock in the results of this game. If the pre-season represented what will happen, then the Colts would of sucked last year. Just enjoy the game.

Now, I know with that said......

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

LOOSING STILL SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

AZStryker said:
It's not a good sign when one of your best positive statements is "at least no one got injured." Guys, it's pretty hard to get injured when you're just watching your opponent streak by you for 6 points all night!
Id rather no starters and 2nd stringers get hurt than a win

Back
Top Bottom