***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
another brain fart by griese....."25 points now, go for 2 28 onside kick , field goal tie the game" :lol:

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
add the 2 missed feild goals and the failed 2 point conversion or even the extra point and we win the game........:nono:

PCHD

Starter
Reaction score
Our D.B.'s are getting caught out of postion and there has been some blowen coverage's alot in this second half but with all the new face's I would think this is to be expected.I remember last year it took a while for our secondary to gell.Biggest thing is WE GOT 3 HONEST TO GOODNESS Q.B.'S.They all looked good even D.C. handing the ball off.Harris looked good,morris looked good.Disappointed in Wade's performance.Really liked the way our 1st string o-line looked.

LAphinfan

Captain
Reaction score
I do take solace in the fact that the Pats, Colts, and Steelers lost this weekend too. I guess we are in good company.

DolfanCole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Well, there were definitely some positives to take out of this game. And definitely some negatives. Enjoyed it guys. I'm outta here.

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
LAphinfan said:
I do take solace in the fact that the Pats, Colts, and Steelers lost this weekend too. I guess we are in good company.

not if you include the bills there:goof:

Vertical Limit

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Al13 said:
another brain fart by griese....."25 points now, go for 2 28 onside kick , field goal tie the game" :lol:
Didn't he also say that he played with Warren Moon before? The guy retired before Warren ever made it to the NFL..

He needs to get his brain transplanted.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom