***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Guys, I know this has been said already, but it can't be stressed enough. Don't take too much stock in the results of this game. If the pre-season represented what will happen, then the Colts would of sucked last year. Just enjoy the game.

Now, I know with that said......

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

If Culpepper gets sacked once, take him out of the game, for the love of god. This offensive line has had a few changes, they need to work together and build a chemistry ASAP.

Silverphin said:
Guys, I know this has been said already, but it can't be stressed enough. Don't take too much stock in the results of this game. If the pre-season represented what will happen, then the Colts would of sucked last year. Just enjoy the game.

Now, I know with that said......

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH0000000000
BABY!!!

Vertical Limit said:
If Culpepper gets sacked once, take him out of the game, for the love of god. This offensive line has had a few changes, they need to work together and build a chemistry ASAP.

I dont want even see a defender get within 2 steps of 'Pep...im praying he doesnt get touched at all. C'mon O'line - defend the 'Pep with your lives!!

I'm new to watching games and being a finheaven member but . . :woot:

Don't care for results . . just want to look solid, especially with the second and third teams. I hope CPep gets the contact early, we gotta test that knee out. GO FINSSSSS!!

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom