***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread*** | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

another brain fart by griese....."25 points now, go for 2 28 onside kick , field goal tie the game" :lol:

add the 2 missed feild goals and the failed 2 point conversion or even the extra point and we win the game........:nono:

Our D.B.'s are getting caught out of postion and there has been some blowen coverage's alot in this second half but with all the new face's I would think this is to be expected.I remember last year it took a while for our secondary to gell.Biggest thing is WE GOT 3 HONEST TO GOODNESS Q.B.'S.They all looked good even D.C. handing the ball off.Harris looked good,morris looked good.Disappointed in Wade's performance.Really liked the way our 1st string o-line looked.

I do take solace in the fact that the Pats, Colts, and Steelers lost this weekend too. I guess we are in good company.

Well, there were definitely some positives to take out of this game. And definitely some negatives. Enjoyed it guys. I'm outta here.

LAphinfan said:
I do take solace in the fact that the Pats, Colts, and Steelers lost this weekend too. I guess we are in good company.

not if you include the bills there:goof:

Al13 said:
another brain fart by griese....."25 points now, go for 2 28 onside kick , field goal tie the game" :lol:
Didn't he also say that he played with Warren Moon before? The guy retired before Warren ever made it to the NFL..

He needs to get his brain transplanted.

Back
Top Bottom