***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread*** | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

How long did Culpepper even play? Only 2 pass attempts. Unless he went out before the drive ended. Or Brown just ran all drive.

ThePats said:
How long did Culpepper even play? Only 2 pass attempts. Unless he went out before the drive ended. Or Brown just ran all drive.

brown ran like 4 times in a row that drive, he finnished the drive out....

LAphinfan said:
I do take solace in the fact that the Pats, Colts, and Steelers lost this weekend too. I guess we are in good company.
And the Chiefs

I dont care that we lost, preseason isnt about the scores, our starters dominated them and thats good enough for me, Im really excited about the season :D

ThePats said:

6 plays, the coaches played it safe with him.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
And the Chiefs

Rosenfels had a decent game for the Texans, he scored a TD using his legs.....im routing for him to take over the starting job from Carr, doubt it happens but you never know Carr might get hurt considering he gets sacked like 90 times a year

Marlins are up 2-0 against the Diamondbacks in the bottom of the 4th, just for you Florida Fans that were watching the preseason game to know..

:lol:

nfl.com game center shows this for the berlin TD

clear.gif
TDFred Gibson, 5 Yd pass from Luis Berlanga (Ola Kimrin kick is good), 0:09. Drive: 11 plays, 98 yards in 2:19.

I like pages 77-89 ish Everyone is just degrading berlin and then he shuts them up. haha

People need to learn the game :)

Back
Top Bottom