*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

AFC Playoffs
--------------
New England
Indianapolis
San Diego
Pittsburgh

+ 2 others

Do Jets fans think they'll be one of those two? Yes, but why?

Are they better than Tennessee, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Buffalo or Denver? We'll see!
No, if they creamed us, then I would say maybe. As of now, I say no.

Your Pass blocking was even worse! The Jets pass blocking was decent, some miss blocks, some bad blocks. But I am sure Pennington telling the Dolphins the protection scheme had something to do with it. The thing I was worried about was Woody, and he looked good today pass blocking, and Brick was shut down too.

Jets suck dick lol. Even with the refs in your pocket you beat us by just 6. Go home mary. Your team might have made the transition from 'completely suck' to mediocre. And you blew up your salary cap to do it. :sidelol:

**** the Jets... all day

Hate to burst your bubble there Sporto, but you guys aren't even the second best team in NY.....the Bills are still better than you guys. Don't be so certain that you will handle the Pats so easily either. If you have been a fan in the AFC East over the past decade, then you will know that BB has ALWAYS been good at getting production out of his back-ups. Matt C will be no different.
BB hasn't had to deal with Back up QBs........... Brady has never missed a game for injury! The Bills aren't better, your just trying to be a hater, your a sore loser and you are trying to put the Jets down anyways you can because you talked smack all week how the Dolphins are great, then you guys lose. I thought no one can beat you guys in September? :rolleyes:

Your Pass blocking was even worse! The Jets pass blocking was decent, some miss blocks, some bad blocks. But I am sure Pennington telling the Dolphins the protection scheme had something to do with it. The thing I was worried about was Woody, and he looked good today pass blocking, and Brick was shut down too.

LMAO! The Phins had two starters returning from last season along the OL (only one of those, C Satele, is playing that the same position). What was the Jets excuse for poor OL play?

The Jets are in no position to talk smack. If you could not defeat us by more than 10 points, you clearly are not a playoff team. However, both teams are going to get a lot better as the season continues. We'll see.

Jets suck dick lol. Even with the refs in your pocket you beat us by just 6. Go home mary. Your team might have made the transition from 'completely suck' to mediocre. And you blew up your salary cap to do it. :sidelol:

**** the Jets... all day
Another sore loser, you guys are showing your true colors, no class at all, thats why the Dolphins have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. You guys were proved wrong, you said you were going to own the Jets, now that you lost you are proud that you only lost by 6? I bet if we won by 20 you would be like well we only lost by 20. Your pathetic.

LMAO! The Phins had two starters returning from last season along the OL (only one of those, C Satele, is playing that the same position). What was the Jets excuse for poor OL play?
The Jets have 3 returning starters. Whats your point? Both are revamped OLs... Just trying to come up with any excuse now.

The Jets are in no position to talk smack. If you could not defeat us by more than 10 points, you clearly are not a playoff team. However, both teams are going to get a lot better as the season continues. We'll see.
The Dolphins are in no position to talk smack, yet you still are! You lost and were outplayed, the Jets played soft coverage and the Dolphins had short field and scored a TD. The Dolphins had amazing field position all game yet couldn't score TDs, the Jets had horrible field position yet scored more.

BB hasn't had to deal with Back up QBs........... Brady has never missed a game for injury! The Bills aren't better, your just trying to be a hater, your a sore loser and you are trying to put the Jets down anyways you can because you talked smack all week how the Dolphins are great, then you guys lose. I thought no one can beat you guys in September? :rolleyes:

Actually, the Bills are better than you guys.....but you will find that out soon enough.

BTW, I didn't talk smack all week but I certainly won't sit back and take smack from the fans of a team that couldn't find a way to put us away. As many here have said...you guys have nothing to be proud of and in fact you should be very worried.

So you don't think the Bills can be the Jets?

You might be in for a serious shock then.
No, the Bills can beat the Jets, anyone can. But I feel we are better, we have a better defense, especially with their Top LB Crowell out for season, and I think our offense is better with a better QB then Edwards.

Another sore loser, you guys are showing your true colors, no class at all, thats why the Dolphins have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. You guys were proved wrong, you said you were going to own the Jets, now that you lost you are proud that you only lost by 6? I bet if we won by 20 you would be like well we only lost by 20. Your pathetic.
Don't judge the fan base because of a couple of people. I expected the game to be close because I knew both teams were going to play sloppy. I knew it could go either way. Where was Ginn? Why did they keep doing short plays? Why not throw it down field? Why did they not run it in the red zone? If tehy did, why did they not use Wilford? BP and TP is going to bring Hell to this team all weak.

Actually, the Bills are better than you guys.....but you will find that out soon enough.

BTW, I didn't talk smack all week but I certainly won't sit back and take smack from the fans of a team that couldn't find a way to put us away. As many here have said...you guys have nothing to be proud of and in fact you should be very worried.
Are you going to cry now? My god you guys are some immature babies... The Bills aren't better then us, we have a better offense, and a better defense. I am only talking smack because you sore losers keep making all kinds of excuse how your sorry team couldn't beat us.

The Jets have 3 returning starters. Whats your point? Both are revamped OLs... Just trying to come up with any excuse now.

Hey, you brought up the OL play....don't start a debate if you don't want an answer. Seems like you are looking for excuses for your teams crappy play today. The difference between the Phins and Jets is that we Phins fans understand that we are in a rebuilding phase while you delusional Jets fans STILL think you are contenders. Good luck with that dream sporto.

Back
Top Bottom