*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

Play hard give it everything you got and i will walk away proud

Leave your heart on the field boys. That's all I ask. Show us potential and give us something to cheer about. A last second Carpenter field goal wouldn't disappoint me either!

It's gonna be just like this all game long...

Bummed ya gotta love it when you pic attempts torpedo your enthusiasm.

Attachments

• CA2MVRFYCA008YKKCAT48AKSCAQ99PPYCATHZMRDCAV1C4KXCAHHQCBXCAPEYEKUCARO7O7GCAVNX5GFCACKNPJTCAK92SHN.jpg
    CA2MVRFYCA008YKKCAT48AKSCAQ99PPYCATHZMRDCAV1C4KXCAHHQCBXCAPEYEKUCARO7O7GCAVNX5GFCACKNPJTCAK92SHN.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
Who are you? Cam Cameron?
EFF THAT
BEAT THOSE DAMN JETS!!!

well if they play hard and give it everything they got they will beat the jets. I have never been this excited for a season to start. I saw passion in the preseason bring it to this game. I am trying to be as calm as possible b4 the game start then i will bounce off the walls

Here's to Favre wishing he never came out of retirement after this game. Here's to the knee brace he will have to wear after Ferguson takes him out. Here's to Coles changing his jersey in the middle of the game so that he can catch the balls from Pennington again. Oh, and here's to the mf'ing Dolphins! Beat the Jets. Beat them good.

well if they play hard and give it everything they got they will beat the jets. I have never been this excited for a season to start. I saw passion in the preseason bring it to this game. I am trying to be as calm as possible b4 the game start then i will bounce off the walls
Come on dude GET EXCITED THE GAME IS NEAR!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Just throwin this out there... i just took a shower and put my fresh Ricky jersey on out of the closet and the feeling i got when i put it on was indescribable!

**** THOSE JETS UP BABY!

in the words of alexander the great lets cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!
send farve back to his rocking chair in mississippi.

Back
Top Bottom