*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

Don't judge the fan base because of a couple of people. I expected the game to be close because I knew both teams were going to play sloppy. I knew it could go either way. Where was Ginn? Why did they keep doing short plays? Why not throw it down field? Why did they not run it in the red zone? If tehy did, why did they not use Wilford? BP and TP is going to bring Hell to this team all weak.
Well most people on this site was predicting the Dolphins to kill the Jets.

Are you going to cry now? My god you guys are some immature babies... The Bills aren't better then us, we have a better offense, and a better defense. I am only talking smack because you sore losers keep making all kinds of excuse how your sorry team couldn't beat us.

LOL! You are friggin delusional.

But I feel we are better, we have a better defense, especially with their Top LB Crowell out for season, and I think our offense is better with a better QB then Edwards.
Then you will be in for a serious shock.

The Dolphins are in no position to talk smack, yet you still are! You lost and were outplayed, the Jets played soft coverage and the Dolphins had short field and scored a TD. The Dolphins had amazing field position all game yet couldn't score TDs, the Jets had horrible field position yet scored more.

with some help from a non delay of game call, and a GIFT pass interference call...

the jets didn't the fins, the fins beat themselves, with dumb mistakes.

Are you going to cry now? My god you guys are some immature babies... The Bills aren't better then us, we have a better offense, and a better defense. I am only talking smack because you sore losers keep making all kinds of excuse how your sorry team couldn't beat us.
Your being a sore winner. You making it like your the Pats. Ignore the sore losers. Your making yourself sound like the bad guy. Both teams played sloppy, Dolphins need more work (as expected), and the Jets pulled a win out of their @$$.

althogught there definately were bad calls, and a couple no calls made (such as the delay of game and PI that werent called, and a no PI that was called)... they beat us

with some help from a non delay of game call, and a GIFT pass interference call...

Your CBs were holding onto our WRs all day, that deserved to be called.

Another sore loser, you guys are showing your true colors, no class at all, thats why the Dolphins have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. You guys were proved wrong, you said you were going to own the Jets, now that you lost you are proud that you only lost by 6? I bet if we won by 20 you would be like well we only lost by 20. Your pathetic.

who said I was proud of only losing by 6. The significance of that is that the dolphins played like ****, and against the officials and you beat us by such a small margin -- EVEN with that lame duck jump ball that took forever to fall yet none of our players were in the vicinity. You think you're going to the playoffs with performances like this? Hilarious.

No class? You're right. I hate your ****ing team, I hate your ****ing fans, and I hate you. I hope Favre gets both of his legs broke because i hate that tool, all you Jets fans are tools i'd like nothing more than to stomp on your faces(both feet.)

Most of these knuckleheads feel so insulted when people say 'oh you have no class.' **** your class and **** you.

Your being a sore winner. You making it like your the Pats. Ignore the sore losers. Your making yourself sound like the bad guy. Both teams played sloppy, Dolphins need more work (as expected), and the Jets pulled a win out of their @$$.
Dude, I am only responding to you guys crying about losing, you guys making all these excuses, and then saying how the Jets suck because they only won by 6. blah blah blah, that is being a sore loser. I didn't come on here talking smack, you guys started with me.

I agree that the Fins beat themselves. Had they not, the Fins were definitely going to win that one. Coming so close with so much against them is amazing. The team is back and we have gained back respect.

jet fan is in for a rude awakening when he watches buffalo play

defense was swarming, offense looked great after they shook the rust off.

special teams was well...buffalo special teams.

Actually, the Fins are pretty good. A lot of rookie mistakes, but they have proved that they will be tough. I still think this is a 7 or 8 win team.

How about in the 3rd qtr when the jets had 3 and 5 the play clock expired no call . The DOLPHINS got no calls in there own stadium, FARVE factor, will work for you all season
Probably because the stadium time keeper started the clock early.Thankfully,thats not the official time keeper.That is kept by the officials on the field.

who said I was proud of only losing by 6. The significance of that is that the dolphins played like ****, and against the officials and you beat us by such a small margin -- EVEN with that lame duck jump ball that took forever to fall yet none of our players were in the vicinity. You think you're going to the playoffs with performances like this? Hilarious.

No class? You're right. I hate your ****ing team, I hate your ****ing fans, and I hate you. I hope Favre gets both of his legs broke because i hate that tool, all you Jets fans are tools i'd like nothing more than to stomp on your faces(both feet.)

Most of these knuckleheads feel so insulted when people say 'on you have no class.' **** your class and **** you.
Your probably a 15 year old kid right? Right now you are bringing up that lame "we only lost by a small margin" excuse. The Jets made mistakes this game, mistakes that will be fixed, week 1 is usually a sloppy game, people know that, saying we aren't playing playoff football? really? Its the 1st game of the season! Give me a break that we aren't playing perfect. Jeez, you must be a kid.

Back
Top Bottom