*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

Whats delusional is you guys thinking your team was great, and that you would kill us.

I actually think the Jet fans who think their team is a SB contender after beating a team a super bowl should kill is pretty delusional.

Funny how everyone who picked the fins had them winning by 3 points TOPS, and the jets were expected to win by at least 2 scored

jet fan is in for a rude awakening when he watches buffalo play

defense was swarming, offense looked great after they shook the rust off.

special teams was well...buffalo special teams.
Why are we talking about Buffalo? Who cares? The Pats are still going to win the division. Mangini was smart with the shade and the fans. The Jets will lose to the Fins and the Bills and then win once. Even if TB does not play, the Jets will still struggle against them. I think the Fins, the Jets, and the Bills will be 1-1 and the Pats 2-0. By the 5th game, the Pats will be struggling to be on top immensely.

Whats delusional is you guys thinking your team was great, and that you would kill us.

Whatever you say man. Most of us Phins fans knew where our team stood going into this season and had realistic expectations. The fact is that today was a very winnable game for us. Another fact is that if your team is as good as you think, we should never have even been in the ballgame. Again, you guys have nothing to be proud of and should be very worried. But we can talk more about your teams greatness after the Pats hand your ***** to you next week, k? K, bu-bye.

Keep talking smack, you guys have the most sore losers. Some of you guys are cool, but a lot of you seem like kids. FYI, the Jets are the 4th youngest team in the NFL, but your right were old farts..:rolleyes:

You guys have 6 starters that have 9 or more years in the NFL. You have no one behind Farve, Woody, Faneca or Ellis for that matter. So while you may have youth, that doesnt matter if your talking about the bottom of your squad.

On the flip side the Fins have 4 players at 9 or more years. Henne is being groomed to replace CP, Merling is going to take over for Holliday. We still need a young NT and OLB (Porter).

Having said all that, the Jets are a way more talented team then the Fins. Right now but that is going to change over the next couple seasons. Like I said, enjoy your win cause there are not going to be that many of them.

Your probably a 15 year old kid right? Right now you are bringing up that lame "we only lost by a small margin" excuse. The Jets made mistakes this game, mistakes that will be fixed, week 1 is usually a sloppy game, people know that, saying we aren't playing playoff football? really? Its the 1st game of the season! Give me a break that we aren't playing perfect. Jeez, you must be a kid.
I'm 15 years old. The Jets need a lot of improvement to be a playoff team judging by this game. The Fins could be a playoff team too. As well as the Bills. Had they played any other team except KC, the Pats would have lost.

jet fan is in for a rude awakening when he watches buffalo play

defense was swarming, offense looked great after they shook the rust off.

special teams was well...buffalo special teams.
Buffalo fans are in for a rude awakening thinking the Jets are going to be a easy win like Dolphin fans thought. Its not like the Seahawks are a great team, they just play in a weak division and beat up bad teams.
The Jets are a more talented football team then the Bills.We'll see what happens.
I'm done with these boards till our next meeting, the game was like what I thought it would be like. Hard fought on both sides and close, week 1 games against division teams usually are close. C ya.

Your probably a 15 year old kid right? Right now you are bringing up that lame "we only lost by a small margin" excuse. The Jets made mistakes this game, mistakes that will be fixed, week 1 is usually a sloppy game, people know that, saying we aren't playing playoff football? really? Its the 1st game of the season! Give me a break that we aren't playing perfect. Jeez, you must be a kid.

a 15 year old kid? Is that the best you can come up with? I knew Jets fans were a slow bunch but that was about as weak as your dick when an attractive woman walks by.

I've made no excuse for losing. I concur that your team is better. You're just not much better, thus aren't going any where fast. So wasting all your salary space and blowing your load for a shot a title, and you have minimal hope, I find solace in knowing that, douche.

You guys have 6 starters that have 9 or more years in the NFL. You have no one behind Farve, Woody, Faneca or Ellis for that matter. So while you may have youth, that doesnt matter if your talking about the bottom of your squad.

On the flip side the Fins have 4 players at 9 or more years. Henne is being groomed to replace CP, Merling is going to take over for Holliday. We still need a young NT and OLB (Porter).

Having said all that, the Jets are a way more talented team then the Fins. Right now but that is going to change over the next couple seasons. Like I said, enjoy your win cause there are not going to be that many of them.
You do realize the Jets have been great at drafting right? So why are you trying to say like we can't draft? Tannenbaum has been gold so far, got another 4th round steal with Dwight Lowery.

The Fins might not be the best now, but they have proved that already that they are going to dominate the AFC East in the future. If it wasn't for the mistakes from a YOUNG TEAM with no veteran QB with like 18 yrs of exp, they would have won. IF CP was still with you guys and we used Henne, then we would have won easily.

Whatever you say man. Most of us Phins fans knew where our team stood going into this season and had realistic expectations. The fact is that today was a very winnable game for us. Another fact is that if your team is as good as you think, we should never have even been in the ballgame. Again, you guys have nothing to be proud of and should be very worried. But we can talk more about your teams greatness after the Pats hand your ***** to you next week, k? K, bu-bye.

Division games are usually close match ups big man, Chad knew our plays, and told the Dolphins about them. The Jets won because we won the match up in the trenches. I'll take a 20-14 win over a division opponent week 1 at YOUR house anyday. I am very happy with the win. :)

Fact is you guys got very lucky that the game was even that close. Our special teams was absolutely horrible, and gave the dolphins really good field position throughout the game. In addition, all the pressure was on the Jets, especially with Chad being on your team and knowing all the plays. Without a couple mistakes it could've been a convincing victory. The Dolphins blow

The Fins might not be the best now, but they have proved that already that they are going to dominate the AFC East in the future. If it wasn't for the mistakes from a YOUNG TEAM with no veteran QB with like 18 yrs of exp, they would have won. IF CP was still with you guys and we used Henne, then we would have won easily.

Not true. You have clearly overlooked the Penny-to-Coles games. Pennington has killed our Phins more often than not.

Fact is you guys got very lucky that the game was even that close. Our special teams was absolutely horrible, and gave the dolphins really good field position throughout the game. In addition, all the pressure was on the Jets, especially with Chad being on your team and knowing all the plays. Without a couple mistakes it could've been a convincing victory. The Dolphins blow
Can't talk smack. As of now, with Brady injured, I think the Bills will win the division. The Jets might win too. We'll see. The Fins do not blow because you almost lost to them, buddy.

Last post.
The Fins did not prove anything that they are going to dominate the east, the Jets have been drafting the best out of the division arguably the last 3 years. CP is a veteran QB........ The Jets are set in the secondary for a long time, Revis is 23, Lowery is 22, Rhodes is 25. All look like studs. The Fins are not dominating the east anytime soon.

Not true. You have clearly overlooked the Penny-to-Coles games. Pennington has killed our Phins more often than not.
Maybe, but that was the Saban-Cameron team that ruined us. If we did not screw up that 4th down end zone play, it would have been our win. I thought that CP and Ginn were like him and Coles. Fasano is his new man now.

Back
Top Bottom