*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

who said I was proud of only losing by 6. The significance of that is that the dolphins played like ****, and against the officials and you beat us by such a small margin -- EVEN with that lame duck jump ball that took forever to fall yet none of our players were in the vicinity. You think you're going to the playoffs with performances like this? Hilarious.

No class? You're right. I hate your ****ing team, I hate your ****ing fans, and I hate you. I hope Favre gets both of his legs broke because i hate that tool, all you Jets fans are tools i'd like nothing more than to stomp on your faces(both feet.)

Most of these knuckleheads feel so insulted when people say 'oh you have no class.' **** your class and **** you.
This post pretty much sums up the Dolphins fan base

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

Last post.
The Fins did not prove anything that they are going to dominate the east, the Jets have been drafting the best out of the division arguably the last 3 years. CP is a veteran QB........ The Jets are set in the secondary for a long time, Revis is 23, Lowery is 22, Rhodes is 25. All look like studs. The Fins are not dominating the east anytime soon.
Your last post was 4 posts ago lol.

Fact is you guys got very lucky that the game was even that close. Our special teams was absolutely horrible, and gave the dolphins really good field position throughout the game. In addition, all the pressure was on the Jets, especially with Chad being on your team and knowing all the plays. Without a couple mistakes it could've been a convincing victory. The Dolphins blow

LOL! Do they grow you guys in a Petri dish or what? K, we will go with your assessment..."The Dolphins blow"....and yet your "contenders" never could put us away. That says loads about those winners you have up there, lol. Give it up....you guys aren't going anywhere this season. Have fun living the pipe-dream.

LOL! Do they grow you guys in a Petri dish or what? K, we will go with your assessment..."The Dolphins blow"....and yet your "contenders" never could put us away. That says loads about those winners you have up there, lol. Give it up....you guys aren't going anywhere this season. Have fun living the pipe-dream.
You mad? We played a pretty poor game, you guys took advantage of our mistakes and stayed in the game. Everything was going against us... I didn't expect this to be an easy victory.

I think we're a 10-6 team... with our schedule, that's very realistic. Don't put down everything the Jets do just because you're team's going nowhere this year.

long and short of it is that your team is old and playing for the "now" and having said that they are still going to be about .500 club. They are not going to make the playoffs. SO enjoy your win today, it isn't like your going to have a lot of those to enjoy.

:)
We are the fourth youngest team in the NFL and the Fins are sixth.We are not old,that's just wishful thinking.......

lots of mistakes every where, even when the final drive started i thought "they've played too crappy to win this game. it wouldn't make sense." so i guess i was unfortunately right

Fact is you guys got very lucky that the game was even that close. Our special teams was absolutely horrible, and gave the dolphins really good field position throughout the game. In addition, all the pressure was on the Jets, especially with Chad being on your team and knowing all the plays. Without a couple mistakes it could've been a convincing victory. The Dolphins blow

LMAO, we got lucky? Yeah the fins got really lucky when the refs were calling pass interference when he BARELY touched the guy. The Fins got REAL lucky when the ref decided not to call delay of game on Favre, which led to a big gain.

Save if, you guys are paper tigers. If you are " contenders" the Jets should have destroyed this team that quote " blows".

The Jets are like their QB.....over-rated. without some dumb mistakes by the Fins, Miami wins that game...if you cant see that, you didn't watch the game

You do realize the Jets have been great at drafting right? So why are you trying to say like we can't draft? Tannenbaum has been gold so far, got another 4th round steal with Dwight Lowery.

OK this years draft includes the following:

1a. Gholston (6th over all pick not starting)
1b. Keller (currently 3rd TE on the depth chart)
4. Lowery (looks like a good pick)
5. Ainge (4th on the QB depth chart)
6. Henry (7th of 7 WR's on the roster)
7. Garner (didnt make the team)

you guys have two, yeah count them two starters from the 07 draft.

Your 06 draft was very good and that is going to be the heart of your team for the next few years. However, I'll ask you this, what are you going to do if Farve gets hurt or when he doesnt come back next year?

OK this years draft includes the following:

1a. Gholston (6th over all pick not starting)
1b. Keller (currently 3rd TE on the depth chart)
4. Lowery (looks like a good pick)
5. Ainge (4th on the QB depth chart)
6. Henry (7th of 7 WR's on the roster)
7. Garner (didnt make the team)

you guys have two, yeah count them two starters from the 07 draft.

Your 06 draft was very good and that is going to be the heart of your team for the next few years. However, I'll ask you this, what are you going to do if Farve gets hurt or when he doesnt come back next year?
Keller had a really good preseason (Dolphins fans seem to hold alot of stock in that) and Gholston played OK today, but he's a work in progress. Just because someone isn't starting as a rookie doesn't mean he's a lost cause.

As for the QB situation, Ratliff looks like a solid backup who has a good grasp of the playbook. I've lost faith in Clemens, but you he's shown flashes. He'd fill in OK if Favre went down. Long-term if Favre retired, I think we'd need to draft another QB to groom as the heir apparent. I don't see anyone on our current roster who's a future starter... maybe I'm jumping the gun though

Your Pass blocking was even worse! The Jets pass blocking was decent, some miss blocks, some bad blocks. But I am sure Pennington telling the Dolphins the protection scheme had something to do with it. The thing I was worried about was Woody, and he looked good today pass blocking, and Brick was shut down too.

We blocked as well as I expected for two rookies in the line. Is that what you expected from your "supposed to be all-world OL"??? Better hope not....

Keller had a really good preseason (Dolphins fans seem to hold alot of stock in that) and Gholston played OK today, but he's a work in progress. Just because someone isn't starting as a rookie doesn't mean he's a lost cause.

As for the QB situation, Ratliff looks like a solid backup who has a good grasp of the playbook. I've lost faith in Clemens, but you he's shown flashes. He'd fill in OK if Favre went down. Long-term if Favre retired, I think we'd need to draft another QB to groom as the heir apparent. I don't see anyone on our current roster who's a future starter... maybe I'm jumping the gun though

VG didnt record a tackle... how well could he have played?

We blocked as well as I expected for two rookies in the line. Is that what you expected from your "supposed to be all-world OL"??? Better hope not....

If I had a dollar for every time a Jets lineman was holding one our defenders with out it being called, I would rich.

Back
Top Bottom