**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 138 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

BroncoPride85 said:
So you can only support 1 team? where does that say in the rule book?

No, you can support as many as you like. The more you play, the better your chances of winning, right? Personally, I support all 32 NFL teams, except the Cardinals. That way I can celebrate every year as a victory.

pmcintosh said:
theres a rule book for being a fan?????

I was being sacastic. Seems to me some people on here think I can't support Miami because im a bronco fan. Just because they lost to the fins. a lost is a lost be deal.

I would have been extremely surprised and excited beyond words if we would have won this game...that being said I'll be in Miami to attend the next game against the Panthers next Sunday and I will be just as happy if they beat the team who took out the Patriots to make the AFC East teams all 1-1.

And wish me luck on getting lucky while I'm vacationing guys!! Miami alcohol laws rule!! 5 a.m.!?!?! HELL YES...

DolphanD said:
I would have been extremely surprised and excited beyond words if we would have won this game...that being said I'll be in Miami to attend the next game against the Panthers next Sunday and I will be just as happy if they beat the team who took out the Patriots to make the AFC East teams all 1-1.

And wish me luck on getting lucky while I'm vacationing guys!! Miami alcohol laws rule!! 5 a.m.!?!?! HELL YES...

Have a good time in Miami stay safe have fun and party hard.

We had our chances...all in all I still think we played decent....If we would have scored a TD early on or even if Olindo would have gotten the FG this would have been a different game. We made too many mistakes, too many penalties, dropped passes.....It is just one game....remember we are still in first place. :D

yankeehillbilly said:
Isnt this a little uncalled for? He wasnt talking smack or anything.

I know I was pissed off because of the game. I may apologize.
Though I cant stand that kind of fake behavior "good luck next week poor dolphins"..damn I wish he came here to say "You losers ahahahah" :goof:

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Did you happen to see the drops by Morris, Brown and Chambers? Those are the types of things that help your stats. Gus did not lose this game for us, he played pretty well.

You mean that inaccurate shovel pass that hit Brown in the shoulder? He is good at catching, but not with his armpits.

Why oh why were they throwing to Morris out of the backfield and not Brown? That is bogus.

I don't see them splitting Brown out wide yet to create mismatches, whats the hold up? Get the players the ball anyway you can.

Gus had some bad drops from players, he also had some poorly thrown balls. Throws that should be placed where the reciever has the best chance to catch it, not where its easier for the defender to breakup.

Our Oline has a long way to go, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom