**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 137 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

BroncoPride85 said:
does Miami have any chance against the Panthers? a team that beat the patriots.

I'd have to say no. That said, on any given day...
But on paper, purely from performance so far and talent on paper, no, we don't have much of a chance against the Panthers.

chamber blaze84 said:
why are you even here?you couldnt care less about the fins and yet your here?

i dont get it

Im a dolphin fan I can support my fins too. Im probably a bigger fin fan than most of you people here.

BroncoPride85 said:
does Miami have any chance against the Panthers? a team that beat the patriots.

Of course they do BUT not if they play like they did today.

BrazForPhins said:
damn, u don't need to pretend u're not enjoying our loss!! u just came here politely, faking u're worried about us, but all u feel is bad because your sorry team was destroyed by us! Inside of you u're happy cause we lost today. Ok, now, back to your life. I hope we can play against u this season again :yell:

Isnt this a little uncalled for? He wasnt talking smack or anything.

Well Miami better get that o-line to play like last week against the Broncos. they are playing the Panthers, a team that beat the Pats, Miami struggled with Abraham, I'm really worried about them going against one of the best DEs, Julious Peppers in the league next week, actually one of the best D in whole too. This will be fun. Carolina is good team, they better make some serius changes if they want to beat the Panthers.

Imperium said:

its because im a bronco fan I guess. Some people think just because your a fan of 1 team you can't be a fan of another :(

BroncoPride85 said:
Im a dolphin fan I can support my fins too. Im probably a bigger fin fan than most of you people here.

Hence the broncos stuff? :hmmm:

Last week must have been strange for you then.

Imperium said:
We have a chance against anyone in the league. I am telling all of you, it came down to us being in New York, period. That is what our problem was, as it is everytime we go there it seems.

Back
Top Bottom