**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

poisonphin said:
Heres our opponents!! :lol:

clear.gif

Heh, that picture will never get old. Go Fins!

The flag is UP...$20 :)

The beer is cold...$40 ;)

The wife on the way to see the mother in law so NO interruptions...Priceless!!! :rofl3:

GO FINS!!!

Miami is 50-1 to score the most points this week! I had to throw $2 on them. So far high points is 35, think Miami can score more?

poor kids, who got them into the Jets??? Such frustrating years ahead! HAHAHAHA

Anybody think Saban will throw a different Defense at the Jets today and mix it up with blitzing? Im interested to see if Zach can get Mawae out of his face!

What's the over and under on how many times we see that drunk fireman screaming J-E-T-S on some fat, out of shape, sloppy drunk guys shoulders?

rainmaker1313 said:
Miami is 50-1 to score the most points this week! I had to throw $2 on them. So far high points is 35, think Miami can score more?

Well, at least it was only $2. The Eagles are up to 42 now.

This is a lot of posts for a game that hasn't started yet..but my 2 cents, Buf losing 19-3 with 55 sec. Pat's losing 27-17 with 10 min. to go.

MDFINFAN said:
Pat's losing 27-17 with 10 min. to go.

Don't remind me. I benched Stephen Davis this week on my fantasy team. :smackhead :cry:

Man I feel dumb now. :lol:

okay well there still is 7 mins. left in the Pats vs Panthers game so i have to wait to watch the FINs, god I live in CT and I wait all week for this game and now they make me wait just a little bit more haha

Back
Top Bottom