**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

jgarMD said:
If the Jets were halfway decent it would be 21-0. You guys can be pissed all you want, but come on, stop being homers here. This team on O is f-ing dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

I don't see how you are being any less extreme than the homers, only on the opposite side. I love how everyone who disagrees with the pessimistic is a "homer."

ChambersWI said:
homers or not, it's 7-0!!! Why can you not get it through your pessimistic head that we have a chance?
Sure we have a chance, but, come on man, we are in N.Y., playing the JETS, how else would it go.

we had better hope to god that ricky williams comes back because ronnie brown is a bust he might be a good blocker but we need a rb not a offense linemen and as 4 ricky ...ronnie couldnt carry his jock strap as far as that goes he couldnt even carry caddys jock strap

Bro youve got to be kidding me!! This might be the worst post ever on the board. He has no room to run and its his 2nd game!!!!!! Some defenses shut down rb's...mcgahee had like 30 yards today? does he suck too? shaun alexander did nothing last week, does he suck?

How the hell does Coles get that wide open on 3rd down? I don't understand this - we keep getting them in 3rd and long and they just keep converting!

the coverage 10+ yards down the field has been absolute garbage. Pennington is FLOATING the ball like a girl and there are no defenders anywhere near to make a play. unbelievable.

BrazForPhins said:
at this point going to halftime with 7-0 would make me happy

Ain't gonna happen. They're already in FG range and will likely get much closer with 2 minutes left. Our defense can't stop Martin OR Laveranues Coles.

dolfan72734me said:
Sure we have a chance, but, come on man, we are in N.Y., playing the JETS, how else would it go.
where's your optimism?????

Back
Top Bottom