**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 136 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

Somebody said it earlier...These are the typical stats we'll be getting from Gus all year. That's who he's been his entire career. He's not suddenly gonna become great after 10+ years of hardly being average.

That being said, something seriously has to be done about our running game. I'm trying to be optimistic and assume everything will be fine when Ricky gets back, but who knows.

Hard fought but the Jets beat us fair and square tuff game! Next time there in our house.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
OK if you say so :shakeno:

He may have missed open receivers, but he also had 5 drops. Overall, he didn't play that bad.

We all consider the Dolphins to have a great bunch of receivers, and talent wise we do, on paper at least. They have shown they can be effective in the past, but what happened today?

I'm not really talking primarily with the drops. I'm talking about just plain getting open. Our pass blocking was giving Frerotte the time to throw. He DID overthrow on some, but look at this:

Booker 1 for 20.
Chambers 3 for 21.
Boston 2 for 18.
Welker 2 for 21. (Welker doesnt really get blame here.)

Thats 8 receptions to the receivers.

McMike commanded that himself.

Hey Chambers, Welker is kicking your - - - in yards right now. WAKE UP.

BrazForPhins said:
damn, u don't need to pretend u're not enjoying our loss!! u just came here politely, faking u're worried about us, but all u feel is bad because your sorry team was destroyed by us! Inside of you u're happy cause we lost today. Ok, now, back to your life. I hope we can play against u this season again :yell:

Whatever loser I really thought the Dolphins had a chance just like many of you people. I even had a bet on the fins to win. Its a lost deal with it. Its not the end just do better next week.

Oregonfinfan said:
No excuses Gus missed open recievers because like has been said all along he is not accurate he also fumbled one that ronnie picked up he did not even play average!

What are you talking about, the only receivers he missed were Booker and McMichael, but he had to thorw the ball earlier than he wanted to, plus the pressure he's had, this is all at the end of the game, Miami's o-line and WRs really put the Offense down way before that. He made a bunch of nice throws on the money, that were dropped, constant pressure from just the four lineman no blitzing so it made the secondarys jo bso much easier.

A few plays didnt go our way otherwise we were really in that game despite the final score. This week is gonna suck here on finheaven.

BroncoPride85 said:
Whatever loser I really thought the Dolphins had a chance just like many of you people. I even had a bet on the fins to win. Its a lost deal with it. Its not the end just do better next week.

why are you even here?you couldnt care less about the fins and yet your here?

i dont get it

Back
Top Bottom