***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

Pink_Dove said:
I bet the SD Chargers and Denver Broncos don't agree with that statement.
Call us inconsistent and mediocre but REALLY BAD no.
Reggie Howard is REALLY BAD. Our defense no.

No man, this defense is BAD. They play bad more than they play good. That makes them bad. Terrible on 3rd downs (usually), terrible against the pass (even Bollinger looks like Manning). Not consistent against the run. Barely beat, or lose to, bad teams. They are worse than just inconsistent. My opinion.

I want to find the monkeys that run gamecenter and make sure they cant reproduce. Didnt see a single play after the 2 min warning.

dolphan117 said:
I want to find the monkeys that run gamecenter and make sure they cant reproduce. Didnt see a single play after the 2 min warning.

I'm with you. Idiots over there!

dolphan117 said:

It's ridiculous. A monkey can type faster... ;)

WestVirginiaFan said:
I thought if the colts lost, we were out of the wildcard race???

yeah, but even if the colts won we would be out, cause Pitt is winning too.

so,colts going down or not does'nt make any difference, just that the record is kept.

WestVirginiaFan said:
I thought if the colts lost, we were out of the wildcard race???

you have to be realistic. if we had a reasonable chance to make the playoffs, It would be better for Indy to win but I dont many fin fans would want our record beaten by any other team.

The dolphins are officially out of the playoff race. But I think it was a sucessfull year none the less

i still dont know what happened after the 2 min warning!!!!!

unfortunatley Miami is out of the playoffs, with San diego win and Pittsburgh winning. Steelers will get the wc. oh well, at least those darm jets didn't sweep us this year.

Back
Top Bottom