***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 157 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

I was wondering why the hell people were rooting for the colts....

Its not like the colts could beat our perfect record, they can only tie it

Good lord

SCall13 said:
No man, this defense is BAD. They play bad more than they play good. That makes them bad. Terrible on 3rd downs (usually), terrible against the pass (even Bollinger looks like Manning). Not consistent against the run. Barely beat, or lose to, bad teams. They are worse than just inconsistent. My opinion.

I really think that the Fins have turned the corner. A win is a win. Bad team lose close games and wonder what if (Dolphins earlier in the season.) Good teams find a way to win even when they play like s**t. We did not play well today and we still won. I would have prefered a blow out but as I said a win is a win!:dolphins:

MKeveny said:
you have to be realistic. if we had a reasonable chance to make the playoffs, It would be better for Indy to win but I dont many fin fans would want our record beaten by any other team.

The dolphins are officially out of the playoff race. But I think it was a sucessfull year none the less

wait you're a fin fan?

i tought you were a pats fan :confused:

WestVirginiaFan said:
I was wondering why the hell people were rooting for the colts....

Its not like the colts could beat our perfect record, they can only tie it

Good lord

Yeah but the Colts would have to win more games in order to have a perfect season so technically they would beat Miami's perfect record.

141-0

13-0

It dont matter how many games you win, a pefect season is a perfect season.

Its not like you can beat it

owenvas said:
I really think that the Fins have turned the corner. A win is a win. Bad team lose close games and wonder what if (Dolphins earlier in the season.) Good teams find a way to win even when they play like s**t. We did not play well today and we still won. I would have prefered a blow out but as I said a win is a win!:dolphins:

A win is a win. I'm thrilled we won. And generally, I agree that good teams find a way to win even when they play badly. But we were playing a POOR team and couldn't really seem to stop them and they were stopping us pretty consistently with the exception of a few plays. We have a way to go to be good. Especially our defense. Our offense will be great with a better QB and a dominating lineman.
But we've won four straight and it feels good. If it weren't for some blown games early in the season, we'd be talking playoffs. But this is not a playoff defense right now. Not until we plug quite a few holes.

First off, I cant understand how ppl wanted SD to win when we still had a chance at the playoffs.....even if Indy would have won that game, they still would have had to beat a good seattle team as well as three games against tough opponents in the playoffs.....makes no sense to me a dolphins fan would root against that.....especially when Im willing to bet not many people here even remember the 72 season or maybe even alive during the 72 season.

Second......we still have a shot at the playoffs......so for the people saying we are done....we arent. Its slim to none....but not done. Jacksonville is in with the win. Pitts...and SD have 9 wins so they cant win anymore games. KC can win one and lose the other. In other words, we need KC over SD next week and CLE over PITT and then have them all lose in the final week. I know its slim but we were 3-7 weeks ago......id say it was pretty slim we were in this position to even begin with so have a lil faith

TheAnswer1313 said:
Second......we still have a shot at the playoffs......so for the people saying we are done....we arent. Its slim to none....but not done. Jacksonville is in with the win. Pitts...and SD have 9 wins so they cant win anymore games. KC can win one and lose the other. In other words, we need KC over SD next week and CLE over PITT and then have them all lose in the final week. I know its slim but we were 3-7 weeks ago......id say it was pretty slim we were in this position to even begin with so have a lil faith

I don't believe that is right, my friend. I think we are eliminated with the SD win.

I hope you are right ;)

Nah it is right. SD can still finish 9-7...if we are 9-7 we win are in based on head to head. Just need them and pitt to not win again.

SCall13 said:
A win is a win. I'm thrilled we won. And generally, I agree that good teams find a way to win even when they play badly. But we were playing a POOR team and couldn't really seem to stop them and they were stopping us pretty consistently with the exception of a few plays. We have a way to go to be good. Especially our defense. Our offense will be great with a better QB and a dominating lineman.
But we've won four straight and it feels good. If it weren't for some blown games early in the season, we'd be talking playoffs. But this is not a playoff defense right now. Not until we plug quite a few holes.

I agree our defense does need some help and if we were a consistently good team earlier in the year we would easily have made the playoffs this year.

Let's plug the holes next year and continue the momentum throughout the rest of the season and continue through to next season! :dolphins:

It wasn't looking good in the 3rd quarter but then Sage made some nice throws...Ricky had a sweet TD run.....not a pretty win but anytime you beat the Jets it is nice, and even though SD's win hurt are playoff chances, they kept are 1972 Phins as the only perfect team. :)

WestVirginiaFan said:
141-0

13-0

It dont matter how many games you win, a pefect season is a perfect season.

Its not like you can beat it

You know the media would have a diffrent view on that.

Back
Top Bottom