***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

Jerricho Cotchery (questionable, hamstring) was on the team flight to Miami for Monday night's game, and the NY Daily News reports the "feeling around the team" is that Cotchery will play.
The Jets are trying to fix Cotchery quickly, giving him "hours of treatment over the past several days." He'd still be a risky fantasy play because the hamstring could act up on Cotchery at any time, and he hasn't tested it in practice since Wednesday. Cotchery's official status will come down to how he feels in pre-game warmups.

its huge if he doesn't go, sounds like he's going to try.

yup, Fins breaking out their version of the orange crush tonight. come get some punk Jets!

oh man like 11 hours...this is gonna be rough day...this playing late thing is hard to get use to....i mean MNF week 2....4pm start week 3....4pm start week 4 and now MNF week 5.....when will i ever get a 1pm game on an sunday lol

Man this tough. normally, I can lay off the beer until game time but today, YIKES ! I'm off from work today and am trying to stay busy enough to obsessing about tonight.

This is the whole season ! Win and the Phins can still make the playoffs, lose and they playing for next year.

DALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wana See Sanchez leave on a Stretcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yet another classy phins fans wishing for serious injury on a young kid. what a douchebag.

sitting at work right now counting the hours down. come 4:30 is the liquor store to pick up some Miller Lites then hang with my little guy till gametime....
COME GET SOME JETS, you're in for a fight tonight.

Man this tough. normally, I can lay off the beer until game time but today, YIKES ! I'm off from work today and am trying to stay busy enough to obsessing about tonight.

This is the whole season ! Win and the Phins can still make the playoffs, lose and they playing for next year.

I feel your pain...I'm in the same boat. This is going to be a long day. I've already have the beer on ice and might just have to start a little after noon. We have to win this game!!! Come on Fins lets get the "W"..... FU** OFF WET fans!!!!

ha, get over it dude

i'm over it. it's just completely classless. takes a real piece of **** of a human being to wish devastating injuries on someone just because of what team they play for. i mean seriously...when you're rooting for a kid to be hospitalized or wheel chair bound then you have issues. probably just a coupla punk kids who don't knwo any better, i'd guess.

my work hours are 5am-2pm, thats right, been up since 4am. ffffuuuuu .... when I get out at 2pm probably going to try and take a little nap so I can stay up for the game, but thats going to be hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom