***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

Dolphins/Jets Monday night games need to be national holidays. Seems the clock in my office has stopped. Arrgghhhh!

Yeah cos we will be just running up the score by then. .:rimshot:

Sure you will....Drew Brees and the Saints O could only put 10 on us but your O will crush us. I mean look at the roster....Ricky, Ronnie,...Henne??, Ginn :lol:...uh?? Thats about it...:boohoo:

amazing how many jets fans have come out of the closet around here.
hsugh-1.gif

I'm rocking my orange coach's polo and I'm getting it from all sides. fark 'em.

amazing how many jets fans have come out of the closet around here.
hsugh-1.gif

I'm rocking my orange coach's polo and I'm getting it from all sides. fark 'em.

landshark will be half green tonight

Nawledge that avatar is great HAHA. Anyway looking foward to tonight, gonna pop open a couple cold ones and watch the jests get destroyed.

we could be the first u ****y idiot

And u also COULD not be the first, which I think is alot more likely. Your offense pales in comparison to the offenses that this defense has contained...I'm a ****y idiot but I'm just looking at what has happened and it makes no sense to believe your offense is gonna blow out this defense...but ur right anything is possible...

i'm over it. it's just completely classless. takes a real piece of **** of a human being to wish devastating injuries on someone just because of what team they play for. i mean seriously...when you're rooting for a kid to be hospitalized or wheel chair bound then you have issues. probably just a coupla punk kids who don't knwo any better, i'd guess.

Kinda like someone from the opposing teams fan base who has nothing better to do then logon and ***** about the opposing teams fans on the opposing team’s website. Way to go Scooter.

"amazing how many jets fans have come out of the closet around here.
I'm rocking my orange coach's polo and I'm getting it from all sides. fark 'em."

because we will post here year round? obviously jets fans will post when we're about to play each other its common sense

"amazing how many jets fans have come out of the closet around here.
I'm rocking my orange coach's polo and I'm getting it from all sides. fark 'em."

because we will post here year round? obviously jets fans will post when we're about to play each other its common sense
oh look, another jets fan. meet my ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom