***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

Sure you will....Drew Brees and the Saints O could only put 10 on us but your O will crush us. I mean look at the roster....Ricky, Ronnie,...Henne??, Ginn :lol:...uh?? Thats about it...:boohoo:

Jake Long, Justin Smiley, Jake Grove, Donald Thomas, Vernon Carey, the OL that leads the #1 rush offense.

i'm over it. it's just completely classless. takes a real piece of **** of a human being to wish devastating injuries on someone just because of what team they play for. i mean seriously...when you're rooting for a kid to be hospitalized or wheel chair bound then you have issues. probably just a coupla punk kids who don't knwo any better, i'd guess.

yeah coming from the guy jumping up and down laughing when Penny got hurt for the year, I heard about what you did!!

85 and warm right now near Landshark Stadium.

Forecast says 83 and Dark/clear. At the time of Kickoff. Sounds like a beutiful night for football.

Go Fins.

I'm ready for the game.

IMG_1234-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdyKIXHNMc

" Welcome to Miami where they Hustle hey
And they ride duce tres like everyday
Palm trees blue skies ganstas and goons
Where parties dont stop till the next afternoon "

" Welcome to miami where we host the jets
and we'll lay their defence to rest
Ricky williams, pat cobbs and ronnie brown
They'll run over new york on every down ! "

GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!

I'm taking Miami +9 and under 42 1/2 tonight.... Should be a winner.

I'm taking Miami +9 and under 42 1/2 tonight.... Should be a winner.

what bookie do you have ?! mine only gives miami a +3 spread at -110 , which is really hard to gamble on... the moneyline is at +145 for miami though, which is good... but i'd bet anyday on +9 lol

I'm on betus.com. Same spread as you, just scared of the straight bet so I went with a teaser.

Come on miami beat the **** out of the ****ers from new york. those ***** ***** wont know what ****** stupid *** mother ******* and **** plus they like **** in the ***

Back
Top Bottom