***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

Jumpin in the shower then goin to my buddies house, who is a Dolphins fan...poor guy. Gonna get my drink on, watch the pregame show, then the game. But from a Jets fan I hope nobody gets hurt and we both come out of this game clean. And rain or shine on the Jets parade I will be back to show my face...

i bet we dont see no hide no hair of any JETS FANS after tonight, There about to get a serious *** WHIPPING!!1

Do you think all the finheaven jets fans will be replying to this thread as opposed to gang green? I do b/c I think they know how oblivious most of their fans are!!

I can see it after one play, Sanchez throws an incompletion
**** **** ************************** *** (expletives)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM

Feel it comin' in the air
And the screams from everywhere
I'm addicted to the thrill
It's a dangerous love affair
Can't be scared when it goes down
Got a problem, tell me now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight?
Is who's gonna run this town tonight?
We gonna run this town

We are
Yeah I said it
We are
This is FINS Nation
Pledge your allegiance
Get y'all fatigues on
All orange everything
orange cards, orange cars
All orange everything

:woot::woot::woot:

Sure you will....Drew Brees and the Saints O could only put 10 on us but your O will crush us. I mean look at the roster....Ricky, Ronnie,...Henne??, Ginn :lol:...uh?? Thats about it...:boohoo:

It's called banter but as a Jest fan you obviously had a labotomy at birth when born into your trailer park home so I cant really blame you for not getting it. .:rimshot:

the ESPN Jets circle jerk has begun. I'm going to vomit at some point.

Will Calvin Pace be bringing along a giant supply of his "over the counter supplements"?

Cotchery is going to try and start.

@Adam_Schefter: Jets WR Jerricho Cotchery is expected to start tonight despite his hamstring injury. And Calvin Pace also back from his four-game suspension

why does it always seem like everyone comes back from injury or suspension or trade just in time to play the dolphins, ive noticed it for years no, marshawn lynch comes back vs the dolphins, calvin pace comes back just in time for the phins, braylon gets traded just in time, both jets DB's miss last week but play tonight, its unreal

Back
Top Bottom