***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

Jaba the Hut (Ryan) said that now they have all the pieces on O.... Does that mean they are winning the SB?

The keys to the game IMO:
-establish the running game early and often
-avoid giving up big plays on special teams (e.g. keep a close eye on Leon Washington)
-win the turnover battle
-get at least a handful of impactful plays via the passing attack

Looking forward to a great game, shutting down the Jets Dirty Sanchez Offense, and getting by their Gang Green Defense. I'm expecting a low scoring game with a Phins win at the end. We need this one now, Bills lost, Pats lost, we gotta move up a bit with a win in our division.:woot:

Needless to say ... the crowd at Landshark Stadium needs to be a very loud 12th man tonight. Yell your damned heads off!!

:hi5::woohoo: :df81: :dolphins:

Every time Sanchez goes up to the line of scrimmage, make it so loud he can't hear himself think. All he'll know is that there's a sea of orange people in the stands screaming at him ... the Orange CRUSH! Time to knock the gang-green snot out of them!

http://djblackadam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451d28b69e201156efbfad2970c-800wi

:emjai: :ko: :baxter:

You can already see scattered green jerseys lol, I wonder how bad it's gonna get. I wish i could be there to talk **** to them pansies.

why does it always seem like everyone comes back from injury or suspension or trade just in time to play the dolphins, ive noticed it for years no, marshawn lynch comes back vs the dolphins, calvin pace comes back just in time for the phins, braylon gets traded just in time, both jets DB's miss last week but play tonight, its unreal
Come on dude you've been a finfan long enough to know the BS that comes along with it. Theres nothin we can do about it, but I think its funny that no one believes us when we say BS happens to us all the time. We're just bad homers.

OVHH-1.jpg

tick.................................................................................tock...........................................................................................tick...............................................................................tock

15 minutes. I can't even sit still. god damn it, we better f#ucking win or the next two weeks will seem like an eternity.

Back
Top Bottom