***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :) Our Fins will host the AFC East Division leading and 3-1 New York Jets in their second prime time game on Monday night within a month in South Florida. Tonight will be the 88th regular season meeting between the teams during the regular season since the rivalry started when the Dolphins entered the AFL on September 9, 1966.

Both the Dolphins and the New York Jets have split wins on the road during 2008. N.Y. Jets won at Landshark Stadium led by Brett Favre during opening week on September 7. Fins later got even winning 24-7 at the New Jersey Meadowlands on December 28. N.Y. Jets though lead the all-time regular season series 46-40-1.

Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden will announce the live TV game commentary along with field reporters Suzi Kolber and Michelle Tafoya for ESPN's Monday Night Football on HD. Tonight's Dolphins/N.Y.Jets game will also be televised over-the-air on WSFL the CW 39 in Miami and WPEC CBS 12 in West Palm Beach.

Former Dolphin players Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Manich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions forecast for tonight's 8:30PM Eastern Standard time kickoff at Landshark Stadium in Opa Locka is great with clear skies at 84 degrees, feels like 91 degrees, 73 degrees humidity, and mild east winds at 8 miles per hour.

Dolphins for only the third time will dress in their orange jerseys and white pants on the field, while the visiting N.Y. Jets will wear their matching white jerseys and pants.

All NFL teams including both the Dolphins and N.Y. Jets may participate and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month throughout October with the players wearing pink gloves, arm bands, and cleats on the field, and both coaching staffs and sideline personnel wearing pink colored team apparel, and on-field officials and referees wearing pink ribbons in thir shirts.

Dolphins will also recognize National Hispanic Heritage Month as Fins part-owners Gloria Estevan and Marc Anthony will also participate with Gloria singing the opening Hank Williams,Jr. MNF video on ESPN and Marc singing the National Anthem.

I wish our Dolphins to play smart and safe football with no penalties, turnovers, and no injuries. Let's rattle N.Y. Jets rookie QB Mark Sanchez and also wish Fins Head Coach Tony Sparano and the Dolphins a win tonight before they take their bye week, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/node/14697

http://www.miamidolphins.com/schedule/dolphins-vs-jets

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009101200/2009/REG5/jets@dolphins

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/mnf

i guess 12:01 is fair game but it just makes the wait feel like longer until kickoff

Well it's officially game day now that it's 12:17a.m....let me be the first to say that I hope we punch the Jets in the mouth and each of them a mouthful of chicklets! Let's do this!!

DALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wana See Sanchez leave on a Stretcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for this game, this week has gone by too slow

Man, I've gotta try and get some sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a loooooong day.

Juck the Fets!

Man, I've gotta try and get some sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a loooooong day.

Juck the Fets!

tell me about it ,,,
Got everything packed and ready to go for the Tailgate,,,,
tempted to to Grab a Presidente and start the Drinking......

i just got cable wednesday and i have worked every sunday for the past 4 years. anxiously watching scores change on a cell phone just does not compare. i'm really excited to see the game tonight!

hope we punch the jets right in the mouth!

i would love to wipe that smug look off rex ryans fat face

I've been waiting impatiently for this game since the middle of the fourth quarter last week.

Believe me when I say I will be sauced and ready to roll.

just got someone to cover me for the 3 hours of the game at work. My new shift is 9 pm -11 pm PST.....lol

2 hour shift and I bought him a case of beer!!!

HUGE GAME FOR US!! I think I'm as anxious for this game as I was for the week 17 Jets game last season and the playoff game. If we win we still have a pretty good shot at the AFC East title....

23-20 Dolphins!!!!!!!!!

It's a preamble to bramble!!!

(Bourgeoisie members don't get these jokes. Join Bourgeoisie!)

Back
Top Bottom