***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 164 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread***

Jason allen should go out drinking with Braylon edwards, might do him some good.

Same old finns2000 too. All you do is cry, no matter what happens. :rolleyes2:

Yeap, all I do is cry. And all you do is cheerlead no matter how many games the team loses that it should win. The team could lose 99-0 and you'd be right there hip hooraying it up. Get the **** out.

Heat season cannot start soon enough. I'm tired of these losers. It's the same damn crap every year.

This is ridiculous. You do realize they weren't going undefeated? And you do realize they just lost a tough game, right? This place is unreal. Last year we started 0-3 and everyone was finished with the team and yet we still managed to get back in the race. This year we start 2-1 and still we are calling them "losers". Unreal.

This is ridiculous. You do realize they weren't going undefeated? And you do realize they just lost a tough game, right? This place is unreal. Last year we started 0-3 and everyone was finished with the team and yet we still managed to get back in the race. This year we start 2-1 and still we are calling them "losers". Unreal.

Well we'll be 2-2 after the Patriots game and then lose to Green Bay coming off the bye week. So by that time we'll be in the tank at 2-3

Why is it, every year a teams good Tight End just shreds our defense. We can never find anyone to cover them. Our special teams have sucked for so damn long too and yet we keep the ST Coach. We can't contain outside runs against good runningbacks, can't get a consistant pass rush going and the stupid wildcat has been ruining our drives this year too

New England
@ Green Bay
Pittsburgh
@ Cincinnati
@ Baltimore
Tennessee
Chicago
Way to stand behind your team
you should be real proud
I stood behind them when they went 1-15. Eat the dingleberries out of my ***. I'm not going to be a damn homer and think we're going 15-1. This is a game we should've won and instead it's a classic loss I'm all too familiar with.

Back
Top Bottom