***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :) Our 5-6 Dolphins will try to avenge their earlier loss this season as they host the 7-4 Patriots in an important AFC East Division battle at Landshark Stadium. A win would make our Fins even their season record to 6-6, and stay alive for at least a Wild Card Playoff spot in the NFL Playoffs.

Today's game would be the 89th meeting between the Dolphins and Patriots, and the 44th straight year they play together as divisional foes. Dolphins currently leads the all-time regular season series over the Patriots 49-39, 32-12 in home games in Miami, and also lead the Pats in postseason 2-1.

Patriots unfortunately won the earlier meeting with a strong second half surge at Gillette Stadium 27-17 back on November 8, and are attempting a seventh season sweep over our Fins in the annual series. Patriots have won 11 of the last 16 games over our Fins during the regular season.

NFL On CBS's #1 broadcast team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will announce the live TV commentary of the Dolphins/Patriots game, shown regionally at mostly in Florida and New England, and locally on WFOR CBS 4 in Miami.

Former Dolphin players Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions at Landshark Stadium in Opa Locka for today's 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff is mostly clear, but cool with partly cloudy skies at 53 degrees, 10% precipitation, 71% humidity, and very mild souther winds at 4 miles per hour.

Dolphins may wear their aqua jerseys, and white pants, while the visiting Patriots will wear their white jerseys, and navy blue pants on the field.

I wish the Dolphins to continue their destiny to reach the postseason by , play smart and safe football with a productive offense and a swarming defense, and that there are no injuries today. Play for win #6 in front of your home fans, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot: :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/schedule/dolphins-vs-patriots

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009120613/2009/REG13/patriots@dolphins

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/13-CBS.html

I have a feeling we get the win. The Fins have a long history of owning TB in Miami. It's a must win for Miami, but it's going to be tough. It's going to be a single point game, win or lose.

BB absolutely ripped the team after the Saints loss. Expect the Pats to come out gunning. But yeah, I expect a one score game.

BB absolutely ripped the team after the Saints loss. Expect the Pats to come out gunning. But yeah, I expect a one score game.

attachment.php

Go Dolphins!!!

35-34!! DOLPHINS!!

Going to the game with some friends from Ohio. My boy is good friends w/ hartline...he got us tix.... can't wait to party w/ my fins after game, let you know how it goes!

Going to the game with some friends from Ohio. My boy is good friends w/ hartline...he got us tix.... can't wait to party w/ my fins after game, let you know how it goes!

Think 'm talkin ****, I'll get you some pics! my boy went to high school w/ B Hartline, called me and asked if I wanted to go to game, said we'de party w/ the boyz after game...let cha know!

LETS GET EM FINS. SINK THE PATRIOTS BOAT DEEP BENEATH THE OCEAN AND THEY WILL FIND OUT THEY CAN HANG TOUGH WITH US AT OUR HOME. LETS GO DOLPHINS.

1131972549_8443-1.jpg

we got no shot at this. at all. but, I'm a glutton for punishment and I'll tune in anyway, just to get pissed off some more.

Back
Top Bottom