***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :) Our Dolphins will play the second straight AFC Eastern Division opponent, and their second home game at Sun Life Stadium, as they host the New England Patriots on ESPN's Monday Night Football.

Tonight's game will be also be the first meeting between both teams on a Monday Night game since the Fins edged the Patriots 29-28 in Miami back on December 20, 2004. Dolphins currently lead the all-time series 50 games to 39, including the Patriots 2-1 lead in the AFC Playoffs.

Dolphins and Patriots are also playing their 90th regular season game tonight, and their 45th year as division rivals since the Dolphins entered the AFL in 1966, and joined the NFL later in the merger back in 1970. Both the Dolphins and Patriots have played on Monday Night 9 previous times, and the Fins are 5-4 all-time, and 5-3 in Miami. QB Tom Brady though has a 10-6 record over the Fins as a starter for the Patriots.

Both the Fins and Patriots were 1-1 in the 2009 season - the Dolphins losing at Gillette Stadium 17-27 on November 8, later winning in the rematch in Miami 22-21 on December 6.
Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden are announcing the live TV game commentary along with field reporters Suzy Kolber and Michele Tafoya, simulcast both on national cable for ESPN's Monday Night Football, and locally over-the-air throughout the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area on WFOR CBS 4.

Miami Dolphins legends Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on flagship staions WINZ 940AM and WBGG 106.5FM - The Big 106, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Westwood One will also broadcast the Dolphins/Patriots game on national radio, with Kevin Harlan and Boomer Esiason will announcing the audio game commentary, along with field reporter Steve Tasker.

Local weather forecast for the 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff at Sun Life Stadium is Clear, and Partly Cloudy skies at 79 degrees, feels like 81 degrees, 10% precipitation, 68% humidity, and northern winds at 14 miles per hour.

I wish the players no injuries, and have better fortune winning this time in front of their home fans and a national audience, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/gamecenter/patriots-game-center

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010100400/2010/REG4/patriots@dolphins

http://espn.go.com/nfl/mnf

dude, just curious and don't mean to come off like an *** here or anything, but i feel that u only post when its time for this then never until the next week for the same thing. is this a job or something? im just curious, not meaning to sound like a dick. i appreciate what u do but find it odd.

Maybe this is his glory for the week....Just give the guy a pat on the back.
lol, i just need an answer, it just seems real odd. i mean i don't want to rip the guy, he is harmless, but it just seems strange the guy has that little amount of posts, but all of the posts he has r these threads.

dude, just curious and don't mean to come off like an *** here or anything, but i feel that u only post when its time for this then never until the next week for the same thing. is this a job or something? im just curious, not meaning to sound like a dick. i appreciate what u do but find it odd.
I've always wondered the same thing.

lol, i just need an answer, it just seems real odd. i mean i don't want to rip the guy, he is harmless, but it just seems strange the guy has that little amount of posts, but all of the posts he has r these threads.
You're right, besides these I never see this guy posting.

making these threads and knowing that everyone posts on this thread during game time is enough to keep the OP going in life. just my guess. What if someone else made one before him?

Not to mention it's like a whole day early. If you want to be super early or whatever, might as well make a thread for every game of the season right now.

This is all he did last year, I also commented about it and he never said diddly. This is the only contribution he makes, he never posts otherwise. And......as you can see someone beat him to it the first week or two, so he posts the official gameday page earlier and earlier. It is actually aggravating and narcissistic in my opinion!

The only thing odder than restricting your posting to game day threads is arguing about why somebody would restrict their posting to game day threads.

First play of the game...pass downfield to Marshall. Anyone else agree?

I want another pass out of the wc. It didn't work last week but dam, that's all I want.

LOL @ You bro. And sorry for my second non-official game day thread -- I missed this one :)

The only thing odder than restricting your posting to game day threads is arguing about why somebody would restrict their posting to game day threads.

sorry if i interpreted this wrong, but knowone is arguing as to why he restricts his posting to game day threads only, i was just curious as to why. i just find it odd that someone only posts on here for that, at the same exact time every week, and then dissappears till the following game. if i intrepreted what u were trying to say, i totally apologize then.

Back
Top Bottom