**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. RAIDERS GAME THREAD** | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. RAIDERS GAME THREAD**

The quality of the player we're going to get isn't going to change that dramatically. You have no idea what wins do for the youngster's mentality. I'd like Chambers to get his confidence back...

First time this year...

An Offensive TD in every quarter...

Overall a great job by the coaches and this unit

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
JT gets my game ball.

He is awesome isn't he. Vonnie had a big game too, as did Gus. I'm pleased for Gus after the stick he has had. He knows he isn't our future, and that he gets a lot of stick, but he just got the job done. Personally I dont want to see him around next year, but he has done a job today.

Once the Bills leave Barffalo & the Ralph :barf: they turn into weaklings. I guarentee they'll win next sun.

and did crowder get hit? or did he just fall down on the sideline?

vanquenton said:
Overrated? Maybe but he's second in the NFL in passing yards only behind Tom Brady. Where is Losman? Come on now.

We'll see and I hope your right but just be ready to eat crow after next week. ;)

Danny said:
Damn it, Greenbay lost, so did Arizona,the brwons, the ravens,SF and the texans and either the jest or saints tonite..right now we're picking 8 or 9

Ozzy rules!!

You are one sad git :shakeno: You are just as likely to get a good pick at 12 or 13 as you are at 8,9,10. When we picked Dan he was the 6th QB picked in the first round. Now there were good QB's picked before Dan, but none as good. Make the most of the win, we may still win the division. I watched NE tonight and they were awful. I just wish we had beat them week before last, it could have been close.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Next victim............the Jillies!!!!! :D :billsbite :fh:

the difference is that most people realistically figured miami could win 6-7 games in a rebuilding year. Buffalo was making reservations for the playoffs

The Bills are so stupid...In the pre season defensive players were in the newspaper saying they are going to be the best defense since the 85 bears.

On a side note.....WMXJ plays some good music! Nice station, there Miami! My kinda music. :rockon: :mdfin: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom