***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Pennington, but I question a lot of things he does. The Jet fans were right (Hard as that is to believe), Pennington just sucks against good D's in the Playoffs. Henne is gunslinger, but he is being mentored by Pennington.

Any Dolphin fan that is not proud of this team is just not a true fan. Congrats to this team coming back from a 1-15 year. Thanks for the great year!!!

It was a good run and the franchise deserves much credit.

But I think Henne needs to be given a serious shot at starting next year. Pennington was great and earned the comeback award, but he simply does not have the arm strength needed at the position anymore.

His arm strength is fine, its his playoff performance. He was outstanding for us in the regular season, but I just don't think he's the guy for us when we make it that far. But its tough, because we wouldn't be in the playoffs if it weren't for him..

It was a good run and the franchise deserves much credit.

But I think Henne needs to be given a serious shot at starting next year. Pennington was great and earned the comeback award, but he simply does not have the arm strength needed at the position anymore.

I think too.

Parallel we should look at new wr's too.

We were a better road team this year too 5-4 at home, 6-2 on the road. The white jerseys @ home when it is hot out aren't paying off like they use to.

So we end the season, 11-6 in a blowout loss. Reminds me of our last 2 playoffs for the last 10 years (Only appearing twice).

That will be tough considering they are playing next week and its not for the AFC championship

Hmmm, I don't remember writing that they would play NEXT WEEK for the championship.....so, I wonder where you read it. If you can't comprehend that it would take both the Titans and Ravens to beat their respective opponents next week to advance, then I guess I will spell everything out just for you next time. If you want to try to bust my chops, don't insert what you THOUGHT you read.....just stick with what is actually written. Do you need any more help with reading comprehension? They don't play each other next week.

Edit: I stand corrected. I see now that they do play next week. That's good news for all others that are left. The winner of the Titans/Ravens will represent in the SB.

it was not CLEAN even phil simms who i hate said it

Yes, cause the announcers never make a mistake:rolleyes:

Look at the replay. Lewis didn't make contact with Chad until after the handoff. Chad put the ball we he should have. Ginn just dropped it. I know your probably a Ginn fan with your screen name and all, but please dont be such a blind fan boy. Ginn dropped it plain and simple.

Dolphins suck. I'm happy about the season. But we have no guarantees that this season wasn't some big dream. There is no guarantee that 2009 will mean more playoffs and another winning season. Miami looked like they didn't belong in the playoffs today. I was shocked. That is what everyone will say as well. Miami got lucky and somehow managed to win enough to get the division. But they were no real contender for the playoffs. And there is no guarantee that 2008 means anything in 2009. Very disappointing today.

I think the true colors come out in playoff games. Pennington was a choke artist. None of his speeches mattered on the field in the playoffs. Ginn is butterfingers. It showed again today. Ronnie is a star. Ricky is a star. Miami's defense is pretty good, but inconsistent at times. They are probably more like an 8 - 8 team who got lucky and pulled out some close games in the regular season. Cya next year...
BS! You're a true fan (sarcasim).

with next years schedule, we will have to improve to be in the playoffs next year. lets hope we get some more good players in the offseason. it was a very good season.

4th and 11 and throw an 8 yard pass.... WTF....can we stop that next season!

It's what chad does best.

Funny how a lot of you are already calling for Pennyboy's head. Now you guys wonder why we dumped him? Real defense. Real Chad.

Sure Favre was an INT machine the entire year, but he never threw 4 ints in ONE game.

Hope you guys enjoyed an extra week to watch your team get embarassed at home.

If dolphins are smart, they start Henne next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom