***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the Ravens give cameron a gatorade bath? Talk about disrespect.

I know.The Ravens are a good team with a very good defense.The Dolphins offense handed them the ball 5 times today and just made too many mistakes.I doubt the Titans will make that many mistakes next week.

The Ravens are also an arrogant disrespectful team, that makes it impossible to route for them as a fan of another team.I know I will be a temporary Titans fan next week.

I'm proud of this team. It doesn't matter to me (that much) that they lost today. They went from 1-15 to 11-5 and knocked both the Jets and NE from the playoffs.

Penny led this team this far ... would anyone have really been happy to lose another 10 games this year?

No me.

One and done is better that what we've had in a long time, and we have confidence for the first time in years that our FO and coaching staff has a good plan of action for the future.

Go Phins!

Oh well. Put this in perspective. In sept. no one here thought we'd be playing a playoff game today. It still was a good, fun season even if some of you don't want to admit it. Despite the loss, it's one of my top 4 seasons considering the circumstances.

That said, the sched isn't going to be as easy next year and NE will have Brady back so winning via the division title is going to be even tougher. (I think the Jets are in the first stages of downward spiral and Bills are, well, the Bills).

We made some strides, but we still have a lot of work to do. Improving the right side of the O line, some more speed at LB, and a Top WR are priorities.

it's pretty easy to see... turnovers kill. a lot of our regular seson succes was due to the fact that we protected the ball. you can't have 5 turnovers and expect to win the game, especially when they come at terrible times in FG range or end up going for 6 the other way. i'm still just thrilled at the fact that we were in the position to play this game today. sure a victory is what we all wanted, but come on... 1-15 to 11-5. it was tough to even get a single win last year, and now we come away with the AFC East. i'm proud of the effort this season, and i'm proud to be a miami dolphins fan!

Next year ladies and gentlemen... next year

great season ... like somebody else said im not mad im jus more disapointed... chad tried to do to much early in da game and that really got us in trouble.. in my opinion the D played great ... u cant win games if u dont give urself a chance... we didnt give ourselfs a chance at all until it was too late.. overall bad game by fins we all can agree but ay im proud to b a fin and the loss hurts but u gota look at the bigger picture and the bigger picture looks bright

Thanks for a great season, Fins! We came up short but we can look back what you achieved!

From worst-to-first, 1-15 and last place, to 11-5 and AFC East Division Champions, a remarkable 10-game improvement.

We look forward to doing it again beginning with training camp in July! :clap::):dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom