***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Happy New Year, everybody! :) Our 11-5 and AFC East Division Champions Miami Dolphins seek revenge today when they host again the 11-5 Baltimore Ravens at Dolphins Stadium. Ravens earlier and unfortunately defeated our Fins during the regular season 27-13 back on October 13 in Miami.

Dolphins lead the regular season series 5-2 but the Ravens as of today have the only postseason win over the Fins, a 20-3 victory in an AFC first-round Wild Card Playoff game on January 13, 2002 at then Pro Player Stadium. Dolphins though have won nine of their last ten regular season games, an amazing stretch that helped them come from last place to first place and earn them the AFC East Division title.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will announce the game commentary for the NFL On CBS, with WFOR CBS 4 televising locally in Miami. Former Dolphins players, Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live game play-by-play and analysis on flagship staion WQAM Sportsradio 560AM in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions forecast in Dolphins Stadium at Miami Gardens for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff will be clear and partly cloudy skies at 79 degrees, feels like 81 degrees, 58% humidity, and east/southeast winds at 9 miles per hour.

I wish the Dolphins to play with no penalties, turnovers, and especially no injuries. Let's see our Dolphins try to beat and eliminate Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, and the rest of the Ravens in Miami this time and advance into the AFC Divisional round next weekend. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/nfltoday

Lets Go Dolphinsssss

F-i-n-s Fins Fins Fins
-----
The Ravens Are D-o-n-e Done Done Done

Let's F*****G go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this pumped since Marino's last years....geez, I can't believe Danny's final season was nearly a decade ago!

Keys to the Game:

1. Pressure Flacco - We havent gotten much pressure on any QB lately but we must find a way today. We cannot give Flacco a lot of time with his arm to throw downfield

Keys to the Game:

1. Pressure Flacco - We havent gotten much pressure on any QB lately but we must find a way today. We cannot give Flacco a lot of time with his arm to throw downfield

If we stop the run, we'll win hands down. It will be a tall task, but I feel like that's the key to the game, with pressuring Flacco being number two. It also wouldn't hurt if Derrick Mason doesn't play. :D

If you are going to the game you are EXPECTED to come home with a bit of a sore throat because of your yelling. I want to see the Dolphins FANATICS at the game in face paint, masks, crazy wigs, and signs ... all that stuff.

MAKE SOME NOISE !!!!

YELL YOUR HEAD OFF ... ESPECIALLY IN CRITICAL SITUATIONS LIKE WHEN WE ARE ON DEFENSE AND THE GAME IS CLOSE, ETC.

LET THE RAVENS PLAYERS AND FANS KNOW THAT THIS IS OUR HOUSE !!!

LIVE A LITTLE ... HAVE SOME FUN OUT THERE .... GO FRIGGIN NUTS !!!!

:hi5::kick::tantrum::nailbiter::mike13::jt0323::oldman::df81::woot::clap:

GOD BLESS YOU DOLPHINS FANS!!!!
Today is the day we've been waiting for!!
Open your beers, do what you gotta do!!
REPRESENT!
Down go the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom