***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry 20-9 with 5 minutes left is not a blowout, a blowout is when one team was never in it from the start. Miami scored first dropped 10, and came 30 yards from making it a 4 point game with 5 minutes left. Good for Cameron, but thank god he is not our head coach anymore.

pitts vs baltimore nxt wk

Wrong! the Titans are the #1 SEED, The Ravens are the # 6 seed, they will play next week.The Steelers are the #2 seed, the Chargers are the #4 seed, and they will play each other next week.

I'm sorry 20-9 with 5 minutes left is not a blowout, a blowout is when one team was never in it from the start. Miami scored first dropped 10, and came 30 yards from making it a 4 point game with 5 minutes left. Good for Cameron, but thank god he is not our head coach anymore.

27-9 is a blowout. It is what it is...

Guys, don't let the media get you down. Our sched. was easy, but they are still pro teams. We went 11-5, you can't take that away from anyone. I'm offically joining the Henne bandwagon for next year.

Yes, cause the announcers never make a mistake:rolleyes:

Look at the replay. Lewis didn't make contact with Chad until after the handoff. Chad put the ball we he should have. Ginn just dropped it. I know your probably a Ginn fan with your screen name and all, but please dont be such a blind fan boy. Ginn dropped it plain and simple.

Imperium is right. Ginn dropped the ball before Lewis hit Penny. It is what it is....hope it gives Ginn some motivation to play harder next year.

Mostly read but need to post now after this.

Playcalling was atrocious. No adjustment to the lack of pass protection whatsover until mid 3rd Q. Pisses me off.
Any adjustment just may have prevented a couple T.O's & put us into the game against this good but totally opportunnity dependent team.

Hennind always seems to kill them at the wrong time too. Get rid of him.

I am far more angry at the play calling then the loss.

Dolphins suck. I'm happy about the season. But we have no guarantees that this season wasn't some big dream. There is no guarantee that 2009 will mean more playoffs and another winning season. Miami looked like they didn't belong in the playoffs today. I was shocked. That is what everyone will say as well. Miami got lucky and somehow managed to win enough to get the division. But they were no real contender for the playoffs. And there is no guarantee that 2008 means anything in 2009. Very disappointing today.

I think the true colors come out in playoff games. Pennington was a choke artist. None of his speeches mattered on the field in the playoffs. Ginn is butterfingers. It showed again today. Ronnie is a star. Ricky is a star. Miami's defense is pretty good, but inconsistent at times. They are probably more like an 8 - 8 team who got lucky and pulled out some close games in the regular season. Cya next year...

Go eat crow, you...........................

It's what chad does best.

Funny how a lot of you are already calling for Pennyboy's head. Now you guys wonder why we dumped him? Real defense. Real Chad.

Sure Favre was an INT machine the entire year, but he never threw 4 ints in ONE game.

Hope you guys enjoyed an extra week to watch your team get embarassed at home.

If dolphins are smart, they start Henne next season.

so i guess your admitting the jets are not a REAL defense then since chad beat them:up:

and pennington could have thrown 6 more INT's and still wouldnt have come close favre's total

oh and atleast we have a QB not about to enter a retirement home and a young star in the making behind him

the future of the jets looks like it always has.......:boohoo:

It's what chad does best.

Funny how a lot of you are already calling for Pennyboy's head. Now you guys wonder why we dumped him? Real defense. Real Chad.

Sure Favre was an INT machine the entire year, but he never threw 4 ints in ONE game.

Hope you guys enjoyed an extra week to watch your team get embarassed at home.

If dolphins are smart, they start Henne next season.
I've always believed you Jet fans, becuase I've seen him play in the Playoffs. This game made me nervous and I was right.

Anyone who thinks this team has no heart and is ashamed to be a Dolfan today should stop being a Dolphin fan alltogether in my opinion. I'm proud of this team. Very proud. Go Fins in 09'!

Hmmm, I don't remember writing that they would play NEXT WEEK for the championship.....so, I wonder where you read it. If you can't comprehend that it would take both the Titans and Ravens to beat their respective opponents next week to advance, then I guess I will spell everything out just for you next time. If you want to try to bust my chops, don't insert what you THOUGHT you read.....just stick with what is actually written. Do you need any more help with reading comprehension? They don't play each other next week.

Edit: I stand corrected. I see now that they do play next week. That's good news for all others that are left. The winner of the Titans/Ravens will represent in the SB.

No one is busting your chops. You just are mistaken. Baltimore plays Tenn next week. We all get messed up now and then.

Anyone who thinks this team has no heart and is ashamed to be a Dolfan today should stop being a Dolphin fan alltogether in my opinion. I'm proud of this team. Very proud. Go Fins in 09'!
Don't listen to people. These are the same people who loved Pennington and the Fins. They are just saying this on emotion.

Why do the Ravens give cameron a gatorade bath? Talk about disrespect.

You earn respect, it's not handed to you. We let the Ravens come in here twice and punch us in the mouth. Only way to stop that crap is to take it from them.

It was a great year, but we need to improve just as much this offseason as we did the last. We'll have a first place schedule so unless we do, we won't win 11 games. Assuming the front office stays together, I'm confident we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom