***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread*** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread***

If Cam had done that here more often we might still have him. Good Riddance. Take yur bath and go.

WOW, that was....disgusting. Defense looked like crap, running game was again crap...and why didnt Henne run that last drive??

Yea ginn looked good today. Really, our problem on offense was running the ball

Man you guys getting on Chad Pennington for one bad game is ridiculous. I agree put Henne in there for the last drive, not to risk injury, but he's been solid for this team. Better than anything we have seen since Marino. Give it a break. I'm not going to send Henne out there based on a bad game. We can do this. I'm not giving up on this team. We lost a game. It hurts. Hopefully they can pack it away, and win the next 2 and we can be at .500.

While Chad's INT was a big play, the D is to blame in this one. We had them at 20-13 and they just couldnt get off the field. We're lucky we got that McGahee fumble (on a putrid play by the D beyond that one aspect), otherwise it would have been over a long time ago. Then, they get back on the field, and Baltimore marches down the field again.

Sorry, blame Chad all you want, but he got it to 20-13 and never had a chance after that. The D was not good at all.

On the bright side, 2 more losses and we won't have a shot at the playoffs and maybe we can see what Henne can do.

Camarillo was the only wide reciever with a catch until the 2nd half. You can't win football games like that.

While Chad's INT was a big play, the D is to blame in this one. We had them at 20-13 and they just couldnt get off the field. We're lucky we got that McGahee fumble (on a putrid play by the D beyond that one aspect), otherwise it would have been over a long time ago. Then, they get back on the field, and Baltimore marches down the field again.

Sorry, blame Chad all you want, but he got it to 20-13 and never had a chance after that. The D was not good at all.

didnt we have the ball with the score 20-13? and didn't the offense give the ball right back to the Ravens? Just wondering....

playoffs....playoffs......are you kidding me.....playoffs.......(jim mora)

I didnt think we really had much of a shot at the playoffs to begin with, Im just saying when it's not at all possible to make it, theres no reason not to let him play.

Back
Top Bottom