***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

cant wait till 4pm. just moved into new place and got DTV installed earlier today so Im finally back to watching the games in the comfort of my own home again (although the sports bar i was frequenting had excellent wings and cheap beer).

not going to go out and make a prediction..ehem. 28-27 miami.. but i think this should be a great game. im hoping that SS24 has his breakout game, and that VD jacks up reggie bush on a swing pass. int's are slim pickins with brees, but i think we'll need one.

might see some rain bands from the little tropical wave that formed and is headed our way.

Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. Humid. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

I hate all of these 4:15 games it's ridiculous. Miami is on the east coast, give us the damn 1:00 games!

I hate all of these 4:15 games it's ridiculous. Miami is on the east coast, give us the damn 1:00 games!

Its good for the tailagtors, we dont have to wake up at 8 to go tailgate lol

elevator-1.jpg

I'm feelin' kinda invincible...

i need to start making the official **** i work every other weekend and cant watch the fins thread.

Oh man... my roommate and I just threw a Halloween party last night. I just woke up and am SO hung over and SO ready to do it again for the Fins. Jersey's on. Blood is pumpin'. LET'S DO THIS.

dude looooong night and now a long day.....we havent played a 1pm game since the opener WTF is up with that......ohw ell to any saints fans here good luck and here is to a good injury free game.

weather.com says about 85 degrees and its already 90% humidity......man thats muggy anyone in Miami that can confirm the conditions....i def think it will be energy sapping weather hope the saints are ready.

Back
Top Bottom