***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

clear and warm right now, but it might be raining this afternoon. weather could be a factor.

I think we have a good shot of winning this game but Brees is also a brilliant QB as well as having a head-coach who loves throwing it down field...if Gibril Wilson shows up to play instead of chase people all day we have a real shot in this one but if he starts giving up the long ball early and gets that Girbril 'deer in the head lights look, then we could be in for a long day...I think if Sporano sees that happen, you'll see those long 9 or 10 minute drives, grinding out 1st downs and chewing up the clock...I'm optimistic for a close victory though!!!

Man I hate these late afternoon kickoffs. Just sitting here flipping through games and twiddling my thumbs while waiting for the Phins.

saints fan here,

I gotta say, I'm a little offended by some of these predictions. Saints only scoring 10-14 points? The lowest we've scored this season is 24, and I dont think the 'phins' defense is as good as the Giants or Jets.

I cant wait for the game, I agree, 3pm games suck waiting for when its your team playing. Its gonna be a good one, OBVIOUSLY (i think) the saints will win. You may be worried about Brees, but we're also sporting the 4th best rushing attack. Sure, dolphins have the number 1, but we do have the 5th best Rush Defense, so all im saying is bring it on.

Good luck to your phins, your gonna need it, haha :p

31-24 Saints

I really want to win. Almost every single Saints fan thinks that they will win easily.

In all honesty they should think that way. They're undefeated. Looking at our record and our losses, and the way their offense matches up against our defense they should feel confident. No need to feel slighted. They're fans of their teams. Kudos to them.

I want to win because i want the Dolphins to win.. No matter the opponent. well a little more against AFC east teams.

If we lose.. i just want it close. Let's not be overwhelmed of over matched. I think we can compete with anyone. But the Saints deserve all the accolades they're getting. It comes with winning.

saints fan here,

I gotta say, I'm a little offended by some of these predictions. Saints only scoring 10-14 points? The lowest we've scored this season is 24, and I dont think the 'phins' defense is as good as the Giants or Jets.

I cant wait for the game, I agree, 3pm games suck waiting for when its your team playing. Its gonna be a good one, OBVIOUSLY (i think) the saints will win. You may be worried about Brees, but we're also sporting the 4th best rushing attack. Sure, dolphins have the number 1, but we do have the 5th best Rush Defense, so all im saying is bring it on.

31-24 Saints

No need to be offended.. we're diehard Dolphin fans. And really.. this is a Dolphin message board.

It's going to be a great game.. We're all stoked.

saints fan here,

31-24 Saints

And we have the 3rd best Rush D. Who knows? Maybe both our Run D's get lit up today, that's why the game is played on the field not on paper. But I think it is justifiable to be more scared of Brees with our secondary.

Should be a good game.

saints fan here,

31-24 Saints
Hmmm... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg

Who the hell predicted the saints to only score 2 tds? Sounds like a really bad prediction to me. They'll put up at least 28 points, it'll be up to our offense to keep up with N'Awlins O.

Back
Top Bottom