***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

I'm getting nervous. I don't want to ju ju our team by saying we are going to be 3-3 or that we are going to run all over the Saints. I just hope we win and we win with class.

As much as they hype it, they should just call us the Wildcats. I've honestly heard 5 times today variations of "NO trying to tackle the Wildcat" when referring to our game. Although there is more to our offense, it sure is nice to execute something on a level no one else comes close to. Next year when we have a better D, teams are going to s*** their pants when they see us coming up on their schedule.

the pats are killing the bucs.....

looks like more Brady worship this week. :p

While we wait, do you guys think the Jets could lose today? I think they are a lock to bounce back and at least win the game. I was thinking about taking them n Atlanta at 4.

While we wait, do you guys think the Jets could lose today? I think they are a lock to bounce back and at least win the game. I was thinking about taking them n Atlanta at 4.
They may lose. If they lose today, they can forget about making the playoffs. SOJ.

after loosing to the bills the jets are either disnayed (=loss) or furious (= possible win).

I took SD to win n Minne + 12 so looks like I'm
gna be up a couple hundred for the 4 o clocks. As much as I want the jets to lose, I don't see them losing to Oakland. I think the falcons + 10 1/2 looks really good but maybe I should stay away from those damn jets.

4_richardnixon2-1.jpg

I am not a taco!

Back
Top Bottom