***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

Well it was fourth down he had to get rid of the ball some way. Better to throw it away, though. But man what is with the penalties and drops. If we had gotten the first it would have come back. Once again a miscommunication in the pass game led to the pick.

we did not deserve this game,even if we'd won.....

Well,at least we know what position we have to go for in the draft.....

maybe a trade for a WR wasnt as unneccessary as I thought....

Devastating loss. Those two TD's for the Saints at either side of the half are what won the game for them. You have to put teams away when you have that type of a lead and control the ball.

I hope those million dollar players ruin the carpet in thier cars going home in shame...... haven't seen the Phins shoot themselves in the feet so much since the damn monday night miracle. What a crappy way to watch our season end. If Ginn doesn't light it up the rest of the year, I say trade him for whatever you can get or package a deal for a good WR. I've been supporting him for a long time, its over now. Fasano and Wilson too.

I remember everyone asking why Penny would play action fake on an obvious passing situation, well its obvious its the play calling the the freaking QB

once again this teams finds a way to collapse and dissapoint its fans as usual

So much lol on this team. I said it weeks ago, no talent. Front office has balls to run these receivers out there.

I hope this game tempers some expectations. MIA's sore spots were exposed YET again. Absolutely terrible ILB and Safety play. On offense, no play makers and the TE and WR corp are terrible. Fasano in a contract year just sealed his fate IMO. Ginn should be shopped at the end of the season to salvage any worth or value. Cam and Bess have reached their ceilings as far as talent. But neither scare S's....

And to you Wake people. The guy is fast but you see what teams do to him, ride him out and let the QB step up, add he can't play run defense and you see what he's about. He is worth 3-5 plays a game and even then who do you take out? JT had a very productive game, but seen him sitting to get Wake a few snaps.

Back
Top Bottom