***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 134 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

I haven't been vocal on Ginn, but this **** has to stop.

I will not watch another Dolphins game until this sissy is cut! I am cancelling the rest of my Sunday Ticket! That was equally as embarrassing as the monday night Jets game! This is where Parcells needs to get off his fat a$$ and make some noise! Bowe made a ridiculous catch today! That is what we need! Bess, Ginn, Fasano Crowder, Wilson all need to be gone! They don't just suck, they are the worst players in this league! I want them gone!

Can't tackle or catch a pass when you need to, that is an especially tough way to lose.

Refs+Ginn+Gibril+terrible play calling once again = 2-4

Add Fasano+Crowder+Porter to that list.Also should include the offensive line ,they took a step backwards today. The team really embarrassed themselves this week. One thing you never want to blame officials when you lose a game, but today's group was just beyond awful. I don't know how these guys got jobs working for the NFL.I will be sending a letter of complaint to the NFL head office. Sure it won't really do any good, but still it's something that needs to be expressed and brought to their attention.

chokingmethod-1.jpg

Nice game...back in the basement where you belong...

Yes the Bills...who are you looking up at in the standings again??

I guess Henne isnt Marino?...Go figure?

I'm looking up at the Patriots. They're the only team going anywhere in the division this year.

Who gives a crap about the division...if the season ended today your DIVISION record gets you nada...

And as I;ve mentioned to people on here before you still have to play the best team in the division twice. And with your secondary and Brady starting to get his mojo back I wouldnt get too excited.

The season doesn't end today and you're pretty silly if you don't think division records don't mean anything at this point.

Back
Top Bottom