***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 135 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

You're 3 games behind the division leader...focus more on that. Unless you're already giving up and hoping for a wildcard...

I don't think the Dolphins are going to the playoffs this year. I'm not delusional like Jets fans.

I don't think we're making it either...but if we don't I sure as hell don't want you guys there either.

To be honest...I think you guys are gonna beat us again this week.

There was a couple of bad calls (but that goes for any game). The thing I noticed was that the Dolphins came out in the first half and played with too much intensity. Intensity is good if you can keep up that same pace for the whole game but I don't think any team can play all out for a full 60min. The other thing was the Dolphins sort of showed the Saints alot of their playbook (at least for this game). By the time the second half rolled around the Saints were ready to play a little quicker than we did in the first half with some adjustments on "D". The Dolphins looked like they finally came down to earth because the adreneline had run out. The Dolphins running attack is awesome but the Saints finally have a ground attack of their own that can close out a game. I was cursing at the TV the whole time because your team was putting a beatdown on the Saints.

Your team fought hard and played a good game. Good luck the rest of the way.

I almost forgot...........................WHO DAT BABY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom