**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

AU_raven said:
Oh there have been quite a few member on this board that talked **** for the past few weeks about the Steelers. They didn't deserve to be Champs... They were given the SB...etc. For those fin "fans" (not meant for the class fin fans) How does it feel to be beaten by a Charlie Batch led Steelers???:cooldude:
....or by the refs since Miller had he's girly foot out?

People need to RELAX! We're lost against the defending superbowl champs in there stadium in the first game of the season. We had the lead at one point and then let a game changing play happen. How many teams last year lost their openers and still made the playoffs? Things will get better every game.

AU_raven said:
Oh there have been quite a few member on this board that talked **** for the past few weeks about the Steelers. They didn't deserve to be Champs... They were given the SB...etc. For those fin "fans" (not meant for the class fin fans) How does it feel to be beaten by a Charlie Batch led Steelers???:cooldude:

Charlie Batch didnt beat the Dolphins, the Dolphins beat the Dolphins....

Though I was at the AFC title game last year in Denver, and Steeler fans were pretty cool. It's the Pats fans I can't stand since I grew up in MA and no one knew what a football looked like.....and suddenly they sell out of every game.

I just dont like those type of fans.

Like I said earlier, hats off to the Steelers, played a great ball control, defensive game. They waited for us to make a mistake, and we did. Period.

Lets get em next week!!!

Link said:
I think we will see a different team next week. I would hate to be the secondary or O-line. Culpepper wasn't great, but he wasn't too bad. He is still getting use to our team and its not easy when you don't have much time.
exactly

this team will be much much better next week

aquaattak said:
WE lost on 3 mental mistakes...and DC made two...

BS...you wanna talk mental mistakes? Talk about the holes in the secondary and the stupid penalties they gave up...

AU_raven said:

Show some class jerk. Shouldn't you be in bed. It's a school night. Yes people talked smack, doesn't mean you have to be an a** also.

To the NE guy. All I can say to you is "Denver was your last game and remember Indy last year?". Until you prove crap this year, you are just another talking head. And that doesn't mean beating Buffalo and talking more smack. It's Buffalo.

the only thing to say about the game is FIXED you knew they nfl would let Pittsburgh lose, the only time I saw such one sided reffing was the last superbowl.

Who would have thought Batch would vastly outplay Culpepper.

Seriously the Steelers played better and for what I saw tonight, we are not there yet. Was a good game, the Steelers did deserve to win.

Eh...

Im not worried at all by that loss. In fact...Im very upbeat. We played the Champs at home..even. We had a few bad mistakes. We'll fix em. I thought C Pep played really well for his first game. The first Pomaulu pick was a bad throw..but Porter made a great play on the second...I give that to Porter all the way.

Fact is...we look like a tough team to beat. We didnt get pushed around.

Back
Top Bottom