**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

dolfan72734me said:
But how long do we give him to get used to the team. Heck, he has been with them the whole offseason and preseason. How much more time does he get?
I am not putting the loss only on him though. The whole team played lackluster. No passion or fire. This team has to get over the mental blunders and bonehead calls. The play call on third down after we recovered the fumble...I mean, WTF was that? Most of the players looked like they didn't even care. Hopefully this sh*t won't cut it with Saban, and he does whatever has to be done to wake this mother****ing team up.

I would say a few weeks. The reality is practice is great, but they can't truely get it going all of the way untill they play some actual games. And please don't say preseason games help that much. They had less then 1 game together over that span.

Call this an overreact if you like but either Goodman or Lehan (or both) need a serious demotion after this game. I'd venture as far as to say cut one of them, but I dont know who's out there in FA right now...

Man this site has turned into a mad house!! There are all kinds of crazy threads, people wanting to jump of bridges, burn their house down, kick their dog. :lol: :lol:

I'm out for tonight, but I just wanna leave one thing with the poeple that are going to read this. We face the best D that we will see all year long tonight and we managed to score some points against them. We had the game won until a couple of mistakes. I dont know why Zach was in coverage, but that should have never happend. The Culpepper picks were just a couple good plays truthfully. You have to be impressed with the time Culpepper got to pass the ball most of the night. I mean there were a couple of times he got blitzed and got hit, but when it was just pass blocking they did a great job. The secondary didn't really look horrible tonight, sure they can improve quite a bit, but nothing as bad as what they looked in preseason.

Let it go and look forward to next week. We have a much easier game. :D

Shamboubou said:
Man this site has turned into a mad house!! There are all kinds of crazy threads, people wanting to jump of bridges, burn their house down, kick their dog. :lol: :lol:

I'm out for tonight, but I just wanna leave one thing with the poeple that are going to read this. We face the best D that we will see all year long tonight and we managed to score some points against them. We had the game won until a couple of mistakes. I dont know why Zach was in coverage, but that should have never happend. The Culpepper picks were just a couple good plays truthfully. You have to be impressed with the time Culpepper got to pass the ball most of the night. I mean there were a couple of times he got blitzed and got hit, but when it was just pass blocking they did a great job. The secondary didn't really look horrible tonight, sure they can improve quite a bit, but nothing as bad as what they looked in preseason.

Let it go and look forward to next week. We have a much easier game.
:D
great post, i agree
and i want to know if thats a pic of you ha :)

Back
Top Bottom