**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

PATS FAN in PA said:
you talking to me?

Yes fool, you. Talking smack before your team has done crap on another teams site? What are you 11? After that Denver game I'd think you'd still be wearing a bag over your head. And yeah I'm in Massachusetts. The real Pats fans up here have more class than you'll ever have.

I dont know how many of you have seen the Replacements, but tonight was a perfect example of Quicksand. One thing went bad, then another, then another, until we were too deep and couldn't get out.

I look at the game this way, we played the defending champs. We were still in the game until the end of the 4th quarter. Culpepper, Chambers, and Brown didn't look good, and we still had the lead in the 4th. Pitt probably wasn't a great team to start out with, but at least we have seen how we play against the best.

The only thing that makes me nervous about this game is Culpepper. He looked very inaccurate on 3rd downs. I think at the end he was trying to force the issue, which caused the picks. I just hope he doesn't get down on himself, and snowball into bad play for the next few weeks or the rest of the year.

Agent Mulder said:
Stop crying. We got beat, move on. Geeez :shakeno:

I not crying I telling the truth and you know it. Your're telling me pittsburg only had 1 penalty the game, that all the refs called on them 1 for 10 yards:rolleyes2

all i can say is we tried our best..some plays backfired but i think we can do better in the upcoming weeks

well fellas, i had fun tonight. my dolphins made me cheer, they made me cry. they made me jump out of my seat and yell at the t.v., for sadness, for madness, for happiness, for excitement. more entertaining than last night when i played madden 07 for 3 hours before going to bed. all in all, it is just one game. keep the faith in saban, he will get us wins. so will cpep.

first&goal said:
....or by the refs since Miller had he's girly foot out?
Yep he was out and if coach could throw a flag better than a woman it would have been reviewed. That's on Saban.

Shamboubou said:
I dont know how many of you have seen the Replacements, but tonight was a perfect example of Quicksand. One thing went bad, then another, then another, until we were too deep and couldn't get out.

I look at the game this way, we played the defending champs. We were still in the game until the end of the 4th quarter. Culpepper, Chambers, and Brown didn't look good, and we still had the lead in the 4th. Pitt probably wasn't a great team to start out with, but at least we have seen how we play against the best.

The only thing that makes me nervous about this game is Culpepper. He looked very inaccurate on 3rd downs. I think at the end he was trying to force the issue, which caused the picks. I just hope he doesn't get down on himself, and snowball into bad play for the next few weeks or the rest of the year.

Pretty good anology.

The thing that worries me about Culpepper is the fact that he should have had 3 INT's. He has a long history of turnovers and did nothing tonight to change that viewpoint of him.

Joneal7 said:
all i can say is we tried our best..some plays backfired but i think we can do better in the upcoming weeks

If that's the best our secondary has then we're in for a long, long season...

be positive

get ready for buffalo next week..its only one game....dont jump off the bridge

yeah, we didnt play well today, but lets stay positive..you cant tank in the season now

go fins

Just one loss...not like this one cost us the playoffs. We played good but gave up the big plays when it mattered...it happens.

PhinsTD said:
Yes, but not talking trash.

Not talking trash, just serving up heaping serving of crow for fin fans (a few) that talked **** all week. Are you one, or just sensative?

AU_raven said:
Yep he was out and if coach could throw a flag better than a woman it would have been reviewed. That's on Saban.

SERIOUSLY shut up. I come here all the time. The last thing I need is people confusing me with a classless mouthy little boy. We won, yep. 15 more to go now go to bed. I don't care what people did over on our site. Be the better man little boy.

Back
Top Bottom