***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

Unbelievable. This one's all on the coaching staff. Changes need to be made. Both coordinators minimally.

OVER! It's all OVER! If someone mentions that we have a 1-5000 chance of making the Playoffs, Ban the morons from this site!!!!!

once again, the geniuses in the NFL who change the rules have made it pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get onside kicks.[/b] requiring only so many people on each side of the ball during an onside kick makes it damn near impossible to recover. If I am a team doing an onside kick, my strategy is a soft tumbler straight up the middle and let everyone fight it out rugby style. This one hop sh1t doesn't work at all....or especially anymore with the new rules.

Teams have a 27% success rate getting the ball for onside kicks this season.

That is far from impossible.

It's only impossible when you have Gerbil f'in Wilson on the hands team.

Sparano needs to learn how to manage the damn clock, or he will not be a head coach for much longer. Losing to another Average team the way they did, not coming out ready in the first half also falls on Sparano and his coaching staff. If they don't come out ready next week against Pittsburgh, then Sparano's job should seriously be on the line.

wow what makes this loss sting even more is that pitt won and NE won..if we won would of been in the 6th spot and all we would of needed to do is win next week and we'd be in..FML

well it's been real guys. Proud of our guys for fighting all season long but our team came out flat today and we seem to always be playing from behind. We've got some big holes on D. And we all know that we need a #1 WR but I have to give a shout out to Teddy Ginn. He still ran out of bounds on most of the kick returns but he made plays when the ball was in the air. Chad Henne is raw and will continue to get better. And Vontae Davis is the bes draft selection in recent memory. Go Fins

Well its been fun fellas, hopefully we have alot to be excited about next year. All I know is we better make some serious moves in the offseason for skill positions.

Well what do they do in the offseason though? Finishing 8-8 wouldn't be bad but they could easily take a step back next year.

Ginn showed flashes today. I wouldn't be against bringing him back next season.

I think we need to give up on this run first mentality. This offense plays a lot better when we just drop back and let Henne pick apart defenses.

Good game Miami.

At a loss for words right now, I thought the fins would come out fighting and they came out like a bunch of PU***ES! Still I would take an 8-8 season out of this team, you guys just wait the Fins will dominate the next 3-5 years in the AFC East. The fins are building something great right now.

Back
Top Bottom