***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread***

not aop 3 team in the nation??? have you watched them play?

I think that Penn State is a strong team, but I don't believe that they are top 3 either.

In any case, let's get back to talking about the Dolphins.

its not so much the loss to the gators (i expected that, We're rockin Jarrett Lee at QB after all) but Penn state is not a top three team in the nation. its just ridiculous how they've gotten up so high. The big 10 is a joke. (I, live in PA, and i just can't stand penn state)

The fact that you HATE penn state..its hard to take your opinion seriously, no offense. I'll be the first to admit, when I dislike a certain sports team I often cannot keep my bias from formulating a fair opinion. They've beaten up every team they've played thus far...where should they be ranked? 25th??!

This is what they have been talking about all year....better than .500 win pct. lends credibility to all the hard work! Go Miami! We win the toss

I really like how we've been deferring to return the ball the second half. Hopefully we can continue to capitalize from it.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO DOLPHINSS!!! come on crowder represent ur gators likes spikes did yesterday come on now!!!

This is what im scared of. It really showed in preseason that we have trouble with speed RBs who can run outside the tackles.

Back
Top Bottom